Diddy cup reaction thread

heartsfc_fan

Just in from the game.

Few points to make (for the benefit of those who weren't there ;)):

We were poor in the 1st half. Anyone have a better view of Zali's "goal"? It looked onside from were I was...or very close anyway.

Let's forget about the 1st half :hat2:

2nd half was much better. Palazuelos was very good (made up for his poor 1st half). Suso made a couple of decent runs.

Thomson was very good (again) three excellent tackles I counted.

Glen took his goal well.

Young laddie Smith did well when he came on :2thumbsup:

Black was good aswell. Put himself about.

From where I was sitting it looked like a barge on Obua..so foul = penalty. Not sure what the Dunfermline players were moaning about. Anyone else have a better view?

Laszlo needs to get his team talks pre-match a bit better to get the players fired up, because that is another poor first half (like the Kilmarnock and St Johnstone games).

I felt that was Thomson's worst game that he's had and it was still better than almost all the right backs I have seen at the club. This is one player who should get a long contract.

Thankfully Dunfermline are just a poor first division team as anything semi decent could have had the game over before we started playing.

We were worse than poor in the first half & poor in second. Not sure about Zal's goal - looked ok to me. Penalty was the softest of three shouts. Definately Thomson's worst game, confidence looked gone. Happens to young players! His delivery of crosses probably still made him best contributor. Got to keep him playing

Archived