Well done Vlad

Francis Albert

Francis Albert

This may be a bit belated, but if it's been covered before I must have missed it. Well done on bringing to Tynie our top scorer Andrius Velicka,

This may be a bit belated, but if it's been covered before I must have missed it. Well done on bringing to Tynie our top scorer Andrius Velicka,

That is a valid point. Vlad has done many things that are worthy of praise. However, he has almost always ruined those things within a short space of time.

What is the point of your post ?

Vlad must be cashing in. He has sold about ?15M of "his assets" over the last 12-18 months and so far each and every signing for any amount of money has been a total dudd!!!!! With the exception of Karipidis who has taken about a year to bed in and TALL (who seems to be frozen out/leaving anyways)

I mind about 2 years ago I was told something I thought was utter mince but who knows it may be true and it kind of makes sence when you look at how much we have sold compared to our debt and our spending. I was told that a few of the players (the ones deemed to be assets) may have signed contracts direct with the agency network Vald has ties with (Kind of like Tevez and sp Masceranno) so when sold we dont really benefit much however Vlad does as he makes a mint!! Just a rumour made up from a sad Hobo I would imagine but I guess we will soon see on February 29th when the books are due out, If the gordon transfer is nowhere to be seen then I may start to worry!

Vlad must be cashing in. He has sold about ?15M of "his assets" over the last 12-18 months and so far each and every signing for any amount of money has been a total dudd!!!!! With the exception of Karipidis who has taken about a year to bed in and TALL (who seems to be frozen out/leaving anyways)

I mind about 2 years ago I was told something I thought was utter mince but who knows it may be true and it kind of makes sence when you look at how much we have sold compared to our debt and our spending. I was told that a few of the players (the ones deemed to be assets) may have signed contracts direct with the agency network Vald has ties with (Kind of like Tevez and sp Masceranno) so when sold we dont really benefit much however Vlad does as he makes a mint!! Just a rumour made up from a sad Hobo I would imagine but I guess we will soon see on February 29th when the books are due out, If the gordon transfer is nowhere to be seen then I may start to worry!

I take it you dont rate Larry or Ruben

marshallschunkychicken

Don't jump off a bridge just yet, but the Gordon transfer didn't fall under this accounting period.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It won't be. Accounts will be for the period between 1/8/06 and 31/7/07. CG was sold in the first week of August 2007.

scots civil war

pathetic,childish,immature post from a so called hearts supporter,probably sitting in his gazebo on the surrey borders reading the financial times............

oh and by the way,your use of the word "our" is completely paradoxical to theme of your post

muppet

Geoff Kilpatrick
pathetic,childish,immature post from a so called hearts supporter,probably sitting in his gazebo on the surrey borders reading the financial times............

oh and by the way,your use of the word "our" is completely paradoxical to theme of your post

muppet

Hardly childish when a lot of the hand-wringers on here condemn Vlad for bringing Kaunas loanees to Tynecastle in the first place!

Jambof3tornado

There are plenty of easier ways for Vlad to make money that by playing the football stakes,after all there are few people who come away richer after a spell owning a club.

I take it you dont rate Larry or Ruben

I don't thn we paid for Ruben mate, I think he paid for himself to get out his contract. But yes Larry I forgot about, great talent an I hope he plays today!!

portobellojambo1
but I guess we will soon see on February 29th when the books are due out, If the gordon transfer is nowhere to be seen then I may start to worry!

Don't do anything stupid just yet. Although the accounts are presented to the shareholders towards the end of February, for their approval, Hearts accounting period runs from 1 August to 31 July. The accounts due to be presented to the shareholders will be for the year ending 31 July 2007, Craig Gordon moved to Sunderland in August 2007 so that money will not show until next time round, i.e. in February 2009.

The Old Tolbooth

It feels just great showcasing so much dud Lithuanian journeymen that it has completely destroyed any chance the team had of winning anything or qualifying for Europe before February, not to mention the supporters faith and confidence!

But hey, after trying out around 25 Liths in our first team, he finally finds one that is good enough to actually sell on because somebody else actually rates him, way to go Vlad, you must be so proud of achieving your goal whilst wrecking Scotlands finest club in the process.

Vlad, you da man!

(What a completely pointless thread by yet another sheep!)

What a sad little post.

London mate, aye ? You deserve each other.

scots civil war
Hardly childish when a lot of the hand-wringers on here condemn Vlad for bringing Kaunas loanees to Tynecastle in the first place!

your getting it all out of context m8y

there is no need for a fascetious post like alberts

at the expense of fellow hearts supporters who are quite simply despairing

yet again............

Don't do anything stupid just yet. Although the accounts are presented to the shareholders towards the end of February, for their approval, Hearts accounting period runs from 1 August to 31 July. The accounts due to be presented to the shareholders will be for the year ending 31 July 2007, Craig Gordon moved to Sunderland in August 2007 so that money will not show until next time round, i.e. in February 2009.

I didnt realise this. Hopefully the Rudi transfer will be in there then cos it was a little strange how it all came about

Geoff Kilpatrick
your getting it all out of context m8y

there is no need for a fascetious post like alberts

at the expense of fellow hearts supporters who are quite simply despairing

yet again............

I think you miss FA's normal 'wry' take on any HMFC situation. Behind the wit, there is a point being made.

Well said FA. Thank god for Vlad our saviour. :P

I think that the OP is simply highlighting the militant tendency's penchant for taking only the negative view of absolutely everything - and it's not as if it's very difficult to find negatives, is it?

The point is valid, however!

Also, what if (and I accept that there's got to be scepticism here) but what if all the money from transfers (the Hearts one's at least) have been offset against the debt?

And your point is?????????????????

Francis Albert

Isn't the point of "sheep" that they mindlessly follow the rest of the flock? Time to find another word for the handful (are that that many, are there any?) who still uncritically support Vlad.

I was anti-Vlad when most Hearts fans were worshipping him as a saviour. I wasn't a sheep then and I am not enough of a sheep to follow the mob who once wrote off Velicka as another Lithuanian huddie who should be packed back to Kaunus pronto and now think Vlad's apparent willingness to sell him at the right price (every owner's position on every player in the SPL and beyond) is the last straw and cue for season ticket shredding.

And I am not sure of the relevance of the Surrey borders but I can asure you the journey back to them didn't make recent games against Motherwell and Rangers (twice) more fun than for those who made the arduous trip along the M8.

Your points are valid.

But the reaction of most fans to the news that our top scorer and probably the only bright spot in an appalling season is being touted for sale as soon as possible is not only understandable but entirely justified. On top of the continuing managerial farce, it is just another blow upon another bruise. The fans are being insulted.

Keeping Velicka until the end of the season at least is far more important than pocketing ?1 million. Let's face it, far more than ?1 million has been blown in the last few seasons on paying high salaries to players who hardly ever play(ed). Or is there a new fiscal stringency in the air?

Especially when the majority wanted him on the first plane home.:confused:

Yup, well done for selling the clubs top goalscorer for a whole 1million to a Norweigan club. Some good ambition shown there.

WooooooHooo Vlad. When are we supposed to be winning the Champions League again? :D

You're bound to get one success when you bring over so many of the feckers.

Great post.

Especially when the majority wanted him on the first plane home.:confused:

But it's now ok when we actually need the lad just cos Vlad says it's good (or at least good for him)?

I don't recall The Pie getting a round of applause when he sold off our best players to be honest.

rudi must stay

decent signing. Tbh though he wouldn't be anywhere near the team in 05/06

Archived