SCOTTISH CUP PREDICTOR!

Inglis3901

The SFA has started a scottish cup predictor game.

Similar to the BBC one

Those in top position leading up to the Cup Final on 15 May 2010 will be invited to Hampden to watch the game and the overall Official Scottish Cup Predictor Champion could be leaving Hampden with a new SEAT car!

The Scottish Cup Predictor game is based on the 2009-10 Scottish Cup. The game will start from first round games played on the 26th September 2009 and will run through to the Scottish Cup Final played on 15th May 2010.

I have set up a mini-League

Name : JambosKickback

Password : since1902

I noticed the Hibees are doing something similar over on the dark side. Is it possible their competition could have no winners? :)

Similar to the BBC one

Those in top position leading up to the Cup Final on 15 May 2010 will be invited to Hampden to watch the game and the overall Official Scottish Cup Predictor Champion could be leaving Hampden with a new SEAT car!

The Scottish Cup Predictor game is based on the 2009-10 Scottish Cup. The game will start from first round games played on the 26th September 2009 and will run through to the Scottish Cup Final played on 15th May 2010.

Let me in please , request sent.:smiley2:

Similar to the BBC one

Is the mini league happening or not?

Archived