Time for laszlo

jambojamie

Yes, Yes it does. You tend to pick your username when you join the site, I so happened to join it at a time when we had no manager:2thumbsup:

But you picked a manager who's team also reguallry sat back at Darkheid and Ibronx

Johanes de Silentio
Csaba is terrible however it is not just him

Every Hearts manager in the history of our club makes the same mistakes.

We simply will never learn

Please explain that one! :2thumbsup:

Please explain that one! :2thumbsup:

No problem

SPL P 43 W 17 (this is not the Premiership or La Liga)

Diddy cup P 1 lost 1 to Airdrie (soon to be P2 L2 once Dunfermline beat us)

Scottish Cup P2 W1(cracking result) L 1 (To Falkirk)

Disgraced in Europe

Can't even score in a friendly against diddy teams

These are not made up stats - they are FACT!

God awful football week in week out

Players playing out of position

He seems content with just getting the goal that sees us for a win

Concedes too many goals

Ill disciplined - most weeks

Never seems to know the opposition and change our tactics accordingly

Now we pay our players more than most teams combined in that league - we have the best facilities outside OF. FFS Nade drives a Lamborghini!!!

We are a joke

But hey he cracks jokes with the media and wears Broon shoes - what a legend!

Johanes de Silentio
No problem

SPL P 43 W 17 (this is not the Premiership or La Liga)

Diddy cup P 1 lost 1 to Airdrie (soon to be P2 L2 once Dunfermline beat us)

Scottish Cup P2 W1(cracking result) L 1 (To Falkirk)

Disgraced in Europe

Can't even score in a friendly against diddy teams

These are not made up stats - they are FACT!

God awful football week in week out

Players playing out of position

He seems content with just getting the goal that sees us for a win

Concedes too many goals

Ill disciplined - most weeks

Never seems to know the opposition and change our tactics accordingly

Now we pay our players more than most teams combined in that league - we have the best facilities outside OF. FFS Nade drives a Lamborghini!!!

We are a joke

But hey he cracks jokes with the media and wears Broon shoes - what a legend!

You're a joke, mate!

You didn't mention that we finished 3rd in Csaba's 1st season.

Truly pathetic trolling - if you must troll, do it on hibs.net - your views will be more at home their. :2thumbsup:

You're a joke, mate!

You didn't mention that we finished 3rd in Csaba's 1st season.

Truly pathetic trolling - if you must troll, do it on hibs.net - your views will be more at home their. :2thumbsup:

Jesus I would probably get less dillusional fans on there!!!

We finished 3rd as the teams in this league are utter horse manure!

You tell me where 16 wins would have you finish 3rd in any other league?

Johanes de Silentio
Jesus I would probably get less dillusional fans on there!!!

We finished 3rd as the teams in this league are utter horse manure!

You tell me where 16 wins would have you finish 3rd in any other league?

We can only compete in the one league, silly!

We needed an experienced man-manager who can (more or less) handle Vlad's bill-**** - that's Csaba.

Maybe if Vlad sanctioned the signing of just one of Csaba's many striker recommendations, we'd be doing a bit better?

Anyway, troll on! :2thumbsup:

We can only compete in the one league, silly!

We needed an experienced man-manager who can (more or less) handle Vlad's bill-**** - that's Csaba.

Maybe if Vlad sanctioned the signing of just one of Csaba's many striker recommendations, we'd be doing a bit better?

Anyway, troll on! :2thumbsup:

I just don't buy the whole Vlad's fault

Vlad has brought in some serious quality in his time with us.

Vlad tries. He has brought in over 100 players in his time. A lot of keek yes but they ere swiftly sent packing (most of them)

Johanes de Silentio
I just don't buy the whole Vlad's fault

Vlad has brought in some serious quality in his time with us.

Vlad tries. He has brought in over 100 players in his time. A lot of keek yes but they ere swiftly sent packing (most of them)

Ok, then! :2thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence

A lot of people also seem to forget the equaliser we conceded against St Johnstone with the last kick of the ball. That's 3 in 5 league games. OK, we're used to it against Celtic but not against the others.

What get's me is why are we ALWAYS on the receiving end of the last gasp goal?

Why do we never score them?

I seem to remember us scoring a last minute goal last season against ICT I think. To be fair they had just equalised but right after kick off we went up and scored. I think it was Kingston. But I know what you mean.

i wathchd the the game on internet....wasnt so much we sat back it was more celtic pressed us back

Spot on. Close the thread, the man's nailed it!

I actually thought Celtic played well yesterday and sometimes you have to admit a team's better than you. If you don't have the ball, you can't dictate the play - and they had the ball. They switched it across the field and made space for their wide men and there wasn't alot we could do.

Was a sore one but they're better than us. We're better than most other SPL teams though, so get up, dust off, get on.

OP's comments are the babbling of an imbecile

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Just because you don't like other peoples opinions dosen't make the HOBOS, get a life.

Total Hobo! Anyone who has posted just 30 times since 06 and waits to post that tripe is quite clearly a Hobo.

Do one Hobo.

Csaba is terrible however it is not just him

Every Hearts manager in the history of our club makes the same mistakes.

We simply will never learn

Eh? He's terrible in comparison with whom?

Honestly, if you think that way...your life as a Jambo is going to be one long and utterly endless set of disappointments. We're Hearts, not Real Madrid. We all aspire to better things but you have to at least TRY to be realistic about what we can and cannot achieve.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Honestly, if you think that way...your life as a Jambo is going to be one long and utterly endless set of disappointments. We're Hearts, not Real Madrid. We all aspire to better things but you have to at least TRY to be realistic about what we can and cannot achieve.

Oh jeez!! Quick get that lid back on the can o' worms you have just oppened!

Everyone knows that Csaba is "Csaba F®ail... Don't they? :nah:

I know redm

I know what we are and I know what are not

However I also know the state of our league and how much we underperform by wages to other teams wages etc etc etc

Oh jeez!! Quick get that lid back on the can o' worms you have just oppened!

Everyone knows that Csaba is "Csaba F®ail... Don't they? :nah:

For god sake this is getting tiresome the whole Csaba love in

I slate Csaba as here is the key factor

We UNDERPERFORM MOST weeks

Can anybody possible argue this?

winston churchill

i've posted already this season about our dodgy keepers and iffy defence.

we are losing an average of two goals a game.

we got lucky against kille last tuesday.

ps

has anybody else mentioned the two free headers ra sellik got in our box for their second goal.

check out loovans free header with 3 hearts players standing watching.

I know redm

I know what we are and I know what are not

However I also know the state of our league and how much we underperform by wages to other teams wages etc etc etc

Yes, we all know that....and it's something that is being dealt with as we speak. It's not an issue that can be fixed over night. It's not Csaba's fault that we have a bizarre wage structure, that was one of the weirdnesses that he inherited. And how can we possibly under-perform when we get third spot in the league? Unless you're an impossibly optimistic sort, third place is probably exactly where we should be...

And btw, it isn't a Csaba love-in...although I do think he's great...it's more about asking why you have such unrealistic expectations of him. I don't know exactly what it is that you want from Csaba, but I get the distinct impression that you're demanding the impossible, you're not acknowleding the barriers in his way and you're particularly unforgiving of any errors that are made. Look at the whole picture, not just the bit where you see a defender playing up front and Gary Glen sitting on the bench....look at the circumstances surrounding it all....

i've posted already this season about our dodgy keepers and iffy defence.

we are losing an average of two goals a game.

we got lucky against kille last tuesday.

ps

has anybody else mentioned the two free headers ra sellik got in our box for their second goal.

check out loovans free header with 3 hearts players standing watching.

The Killen one was an embarrassment!

We actually all stopped

Play to the whistle!! rule no.1 in football

Yes, we all know that....and it's something that is being dealt with as we speak. It's not an issue that can be fixed over night. It's not Csaba's fault that we have a bizarre wage structure, that was one of the weirdnesses that he inherited. And how can we possibly under-perform when we get third spot in the league? Unless you're an impossibly optimistic sort, third place is probably exactly where we should be...

And btw, it isn't a Csaba love-in...although I do think he's great...it's more about asking why you have such unrealistic expectations of him. I don't know exactly what it is that you want from Csaba, but I get the distinct impression that you're demanding the impossible, you're not acknowleding the barriers in his way and you're particularly unforgiving of any errors that are made. Look at the whole picture, not just the bit where you see a defender playing up front and Gary Glen sitting on the bench....look at the circumstances surrounding it all....

3rd is my expectations - honest. I am not dillusional.

I expect to do a LOT better in the cups - both cups

But most importanly of all, I expect to win more than 17 games out of 43 SPL games with the wages we pay and the 'quality' we have

And no league wins against Hibs is unforgivable

fair?

3rd is my expectations - honest. I am not dillusional.

I expect to do a LOT better in the cups - both cups

But most importanly of all, I expect to win more than 17 games out of 43 SPL games with the wages we pay and the 'quality' we have

fair?

Yes, very fair...to some extent. We all want to see more cup success - given that the league is sewn up it's one of the only realistic chances we have of achieving something exciting - but we're not the only team that struggles with consistency in cup ties. The OF muck it up occasionally (less often than us, admittedly) and the teams who traditionally finish lower than us tend to muck it up more often than we do. It all evens itself out. We won the Scottish Cup three years ago and eleven years ago....nobody else other than one half of the OF have won it over that same period of time, so really we're doing not too badly there at all. As for the CIS cup, we could be doing with better performances there but it's not a big deal really. It'd be nice, yes. Winning is always a good thing. Maybe this year we'll see improvement.

As for WLD stats, that's just crazy talk. They only make sense in context, and alongside the stats of the clubs who play in the same league. On their own, they don't tell an accurate story at all. You seem to use it as evidence that our league is pants but those stats could just as easily point towards it being more competitive...again, it's about context. Look at our stats for this season for example...taken on their own, they could be interpreted a million and one different ways.

How many failures of basic literacy can you spot in the following 30 words

For god sake this is getting tiresome the whole Csaba love in

I slate Csaba as here is the key factor

We UNDERPERFORM MOST weeks

Can anybody possible argue this?

I've got 6 so far.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Get off our board please both of you. iarg has been accused before.

You should maybe spend some more time working on your spelling and grammar having looked at the post history for the pair of you.

Capital letter at the start of each sentence please. :10900:

Back to the topic, Shabba should not be blamed for what happened on Sunday. He set the team up for a draw (understandable considering we where playing at darkheid.) He can't be blamed for two dodgey refereeing decisions.

How many failures of basic literacy can you spot in the following 30 words

I've got 6 so far.

Trumpet alert!

How many in that?

I thought our problem against Rangers was that we played far too far forward - they then won most of the defensive headers and tha ball dropped behind Palazuelos and Black, won the second ball, and we got hit time and time again on the break.That is completely different to sitting on your 18 yard box at Parkhead. Same end result unfortunately.

Agree. I think Walter Smith sussed us a little as the space Rangers found at times was unbelievable.

One big problem for me is some Hearts players losing discipline on the ball or not showing for their team mates late in games, i think this is why we get pegged back at times.

It`s an age old problem that the team trying to hold on seem to get deeper and when in possession concede it too easily, we are guilty of this and it`s confusing because we have good ball players. So it must come down to discipline.

Two things need to happen. The man in possession must still have the bottle to look for a pass and his teammates must be switched on to support just as normal like they have previously in the game.

There`s nothing more riling for me than seeing players hide and not take responsibility.

For too long we have defended deep and too near our own goals - when we are trying to see out a match we should be much further up the pitch and giving our opponents much less space. Games in the SPL are often usually won or decided by the team that makes the fewest individual mistakes, players are human & mistakes will always happen but it's about minimising the risk - if we make a mistake in our opponents half it's a lot less likely to result in a goalscoring opportunity than if we make a mistake in the final 3rd nearest our goal. Lee Wallace & Balogh's errors of judgement proved costly on Sunday - previous to that Bouzid & Witteveen made mistakes that cost us points.

Thats two games that laslzo has cost us against the old firm.

One-nil up at half time and he tells them to sit in. Doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Change or go Laszlo?

Shut up or go Jambojamie

how many Hearts fans call him Laszlo?

Am I missing something in this post? Is there some hidden meaning other than suggesting that Hearts fans may call him by his name?

Archived