Tony Mowbray

Chris Evans

Does he come with a translator? Ive been trying to listen to his interview but cant understand him. Sounds like he has a spade stuck in his gob when he speaks.

If Chick Dung had interviewed him any longer, we would have been into next Saturday. He also swore on live radio. His view on the game (typical) was completely different to the commentators, they apparently dominated the game from start to finish and deserved all 3 points, the usual moaning about penalties

winston churchill

he said they dominated the 90 minutes.

he also said even at 0-1 he knew ra sellik would win the game.

wee robbo said.

i don't know what game monkey coupon had seen as hearts had them on toast in the first half.

robbo also said.

knowing lee.

if he was unsure who had made the final touch. he would have put the ball in row z and asked questions later.

Maroon tinted glasses 2
If Chick Dung had interviewed him any longer, we would have been into next Saturday. He also swore on live radio. His view on the game (typical) was completely different to the commentators, they apparently dominated the game from start to finish and deserved all 3 points, the usual moaning about penalties

Chick is a complete tool, at half time he had reported about how much better hearts had been and should have been more than one goal up YET by the monkey heed interview he dropped to his knees and assumed the position without challenging MH's first half views. This guy is not a reporter he is a OF fluffer.

I can't make up my mind if Tony Mowbray is tactically naieve or just stubborn? He can spot a good player and his teams can sometimes play very attacking & sometimes nice football but are defensively suspect. I think he believes his own 'flair' myth which will ultimately be his undoing.

He was at it again after the match yesterday with mince like "you have to look beyond the result" Sure Tony, fans all look beyond the result. Many the time after being beaten fans stand in the pubs saying "never mind the result it was pretty to watch".

The Mighty Thor

I suspect it won't be too long before the great unwashed start to fall out of love with Monkeychops and his 'flair footballing philosophy'. i'd reckon another tonking in the europa league and a riding in the first old firm game ought to cover it.

Waht is it about Celtic managers that prevents them from giving credit where it's due to us?

O'Neill was like that, Strachan too. We outplay them, they scramble a result (talking about several matches over the past few seasons) then there's no recognition given to the way our guys played.

Mowbray's comments after yesterday are pathetic tbh.

Mowbray's comments after yesterday are pathetic tbh.

He's always been like that. Remember when Levein ripped the pish out of him after we'd beaten Hibs 2-0 at Tynie ?

It was because of comments made by Mowbray in the game before.

An absolute roaster of a man.

Archived