Done again

H2

Wallace in 2nd half should have had two penalties, one he stayed up, the other an absolute stone waller tackle form behind.

Corner which Celtic scored winner from, Wallace played it off Celtic player - right infront of Linesman - incredible how was it a corner?

Watched it on Iraqui goals and looked a corner to me. However why no foul at their first goal? Why no penalty. DmcD was OK apart forom these MAJOR decissions.

Miller Jambo 60
Watched it on Iraqui goals and looked a corner to me. However why no foul at their first goal? Why no penalty. DmcD was OK apart forom these MAJOR decissions.

OK but biast again hobo cheatin clown.

J.T.F.Robertson

That's what I thought at the time and would have been one at the other end.

clear foul on the build up to their goal; Celtic would've got it thats for sure, they also would've got the penalty. CHEATING ****S!!!!

Archived