COME ON HEARTS..........

Debut 4

Get in about them. What`s the tactics for tomorrow?

Personally, we should press high up the park. None of this sitting back material.

If we sit in we know Celtic will gain confidence and if we fell behind sometimes you can`t lift your game to comeback and the next thing you know, you`re swamped.

Don`t be kidded, their confidence WILL be dented and Mowbray will be under a bit pressure. The time is perfect to get running at their full backs with Suso and Driver as we defo have the pace and movement to cause havoc.

My concern is away performances though, so far. Some players seem to be subdued and not able to replicate the confident showings at Tynecastle, we can`t afford that tomorrow.

With a bit belief and confidence we can do something.

MON THE HEARTS:smiley2:

Guest jambomickey

Personally, we should press high up the park. None of this sitting back material.

If we sit in we know Celtic will gain confidence and if we fell behind sometimes you can`t lift your game to comeback and the next thing you know, you`re swamped.

Don`t be kidded, their confidence WILL be dented and Mowbray will be under a bit pressure. The time is perfect to get running at their full backs with Suso and Driver as we defo have the pace and movement to cause havoc.

My concern is away performances though, so far. Some players seem to be subdued and not able to replicate the confident showings at Tynecastle, we can`t afford that tomorrow.

i'd like us to go there and have a right go at them because they are crap at the back! my main concern for tommorow is dougie macdonald.

Huge pressure on the ball, don't sit on one goal if we get in the lead, tight at the back and watch out for diving in.

good point and something we`ve been guilty of late in games recently. Surely we have learnt our lesson? If you can`t see the ball or an opp plyaer is protecting it just stay close and bide your time, you will always ,or at least most of the time, be penalised for trying to go in from behind even if it`s to get around the side.

Bouzid being the main culrpit. Seems his biggest flaw otherwise he looks solid.

If we are ever to get a winning mentality in Glasgow then we must stop sitting everyone behind the ball.Lets just throw caution to the wind and go for it.They are 'nt in great shape at the moment so what do we have to loose.

I would rather watch us putting up a fight and get beat than watching 90 mins of us waiting for them to score.

Agree wi everything you say mate don't know how many times we have discussed this subject.

THE OLD FIRM ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE.

Unfortunatly we will probably get the same old keek after the game

should have had a go ,let the fans down[,let ourselves down blah blah blah.

Really hope am wrong/ lets get the mentallity of not being feared of hte uglies.SIZE]

sellik are there for the taking, if you saw the game the other nite you would see they are rank, as long as we turn up wif the rite attitude and dont get anyone sent off we will get some kind of result!

winston churchill

tommo and bang bang will get knock plenty balls in the box.

sadly we won't/don't have anybody that can tuck the chances away.

Agree wi everything you say mate don't know how many times we have discussed this subject.

THE OLD FIRM ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE.

Unfortunatly we will probably get the same old keek after the game

should have had a go ,let the fans down[,let ourselves down blah blah blah.

Really hope am wrong/ lets get the mentallity of not being feared of hte uglies.SIZE]

agree. While you can have your off days it`s not acceptable to come away thinking you could have given more.

Recently we have had decent results through there but previously(and Ibrox included) Hearts came away with plenty regrets as we always played a containing game.

Surely we have learnt our lesson?

All those years of going through there and shutting up shop has continually contributed to a poor record and as all of us say, if we`d went through there EVERY time with an attitude we can win, we may have had a lot more wins to look back on in the last 20 odd years.

I`m not saying we`d win everytime but i`m sure the percentage of wins would be higher. The thing is , our attitude has got better over the last few years home and away v the OF and performances have been far more positive.

Taking a guess i`d say our results over the last 5 years have probably been better than the previous 10 or so to that period?

If the players think it's Tynecastle then they can win this game but they won't and lets hope they go for it. Hearts record at Parkhead is the best in the SPL.

i think the main thing today is to go there and not fear celtic. they are a shade of what they used to be. if we get a goal we must seek to get more rather than sit in and defend the one goal lead. i feel quite confident today that we can take something from them, they are shaky at the back, and hopefully driver and suso can exploit their full backs and create some chances. Come on the hearts!!!

Hopefully we can kick on from our win in midweek. 2-1 for the Famous, with Driver and Zaliukas the scorers.

Archived