What is the team line up were playing agenst celtic the morn ?

HMFC-1874

Hearts of Vladland
TEAM IS BALOGH-THOMSON-JOSE-ZAL-WINKIE-DRIVER-STEWART-RUBAN-SUSSO-OBOA-BOUZID..........

Big Bouzid in attack? Do you play for Hearts?

In Csaba we trust. :smiley2:

We need to give Bouzid a chance. Glen was never going to start every game this season, he'll be back in the starting eleven soon enough.

Guest jambomickey
In Csaba we trust. :smiley2:

We need to give Bouzid a chance. Glen was never going to start every game this season, he'll be back in the starting eleven soon enough.

it goes back to the fact that 3 transfer windows the manager has been pleading for a striker and has been badly let down.

Not sure about us but the Tic will be playing 4-4-3 with Scott McDonald being 'partnered' up front by his namesake Douglas McDonald :hang:

So the Tic will be playing with an extra man?

McDonald will choose not to notice.

it goes back to the fact that 3 transfer windows the manager has been pleading for a striker and has been badly let down.

Csaba has a very decent squad of players to choose from thanks to Vlad and he is now concentrating on what he has got and getting on with it. Not every manager gets every player he would like.

Guest jambomickey
Csaba has a very decent squad of players to choose from thanks to Vlad and he is now concentrating on what he has got and getting on with it. Not every manager gets every player he would like.

he has a squad without a goalscoring striker thanks to vlad, it will be a farce if we go to darkhead tommorow with a centre half playing as a striker.

he has a squad without a goalscoring striker thanks to vlad, it will be a farce if we go to darkhead tommorow with a centre half playing as a striker.

He is a football player playing as a striker.

We have very good players.

Guest jambomickey
He is a football player playing as a striker.

We have very good players.

i'll leave it until i get back from the game tommorow but i suspect it's going to be a farce if he plays upfront, remember not so long ago we had strikers who could score goals? bednar, jankauskis, pospisil aswell as 20 goals a season from midfield ie hartley and skacel never replaced.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

What's wrong with Witteveen ?

Know he's not the best but with Thomsons delivery I'd expect him to get a few headers and goals from set pieces. Rough up Caldwell etc as well. :smiley2:

Archived