Tomorrows team.

Salvatore's Tash

Salvatore's Tash

With Kingston, Velicka, Driver and Stewart out what would everyone select tomorrow?

I would go for

Banks, Thomson, Wallace, Berra, Karipidis, Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Ruben, Audrey, Elliot, Nade.

Basso, Neilson, Jose, Miko, Zaliukas, Benni, McCann.

:)

I'd give Beni the nod ahead of Elliot, Although Elliot has performed not to shabbily against Well recently.

I'm also not that keen on Audrey as a winger, Think he lacks the pace to be effective out there. I'd play Miko and Chesney, They do seem to bring out the best in each other.

More's the point, You going tomorrow? You needing a lift?

peebles jambo
Banks, Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves, Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Ksanavicius, Nade.

unfortunately that's probably as close as any other selection we've seen on here, we're pants

Salvatore's Tash
:)

I'd give Beni the nod ahead of Elliot, Although Elliot has performed not to shabbily against Well recently.

I'm also not that keen on Audrey as a winger, Think he lacks the pace to be effective out there. I'd play Miko and Chesney, They do seem to bring out the best in each other.

More's the point, You going tomorrow? You needing a lift?

Im there mate. Whos going in your car?? What time you away at??

Im there mate. Whos going in your car?? What time you away at??

Just me and Mendes. He said he would speak to you?

There is space for yourself and A.N other if needed, If not, maybe see you there:)

Going through sharpish, Going to go to that wee club for a couple of juices :(.

I think the prospect of 'canny-find-a-maroon-shirt/tickled-off-the-ball' Ksanavicius 'playing' behind the striker for the forseeable future is making me depressed.

Salvatore's Tash
Just me and Mendes. He said he would speak to you?

There is space for yourself and A.N other if needed, If not, maybe see you there:)

Going through sharpish, Going to go to that wee club for a couple of juices :(.

Sorted mate. Spoke to him so see you sharp the morn!

Archived