Velicka sold - or Maybe Not??!! ( merged threads )

chorley

Guest JamboRobbo

unbelievable. the article is certainly there and appears to be genuine.

santaisajambo will be due a few apologies on here perhaps.....

unbelievable. the article is certainly there and appears to be genuine.

santaisajambo will be due a few apologies on here perhaps.....

Had a wee pop at Santa seems was uncalled for. This speaks volumes for Vlads intentions for us. :mad:

I cannot believe they forgot about JAmie MOle in our striking options............

Benny, Clum, and Go-Nade up front

Never thought I would welcome the Mole, but thank feck he came back

Better the headless chicken you know than a triad of turkeys

Not a single quote from an official source tho, I hope some folks can wait to see, before all hell breaks out. If its true then let the dogs of the leash.

Is this not the second time in a month that a sh*t stirring story has been released on a Friday before a match we need to (and can) win.

Our ONLY goal threat has just been sold. We are "trying" to make the top 6. Dear oh dear, why do we continually shoot ourselves in the foot?!?!

After Hearts did not sign any new forwards during the transfer window, and with Mauricio Pinilla injured, Frail's striking options now appear to consist of Christian Nade, Calum Elliot and Ricardas Beniusis.

What a pile of big steaming, hairy horse ****!

Hahahaha, another smart move by Vlad.

But don't worry, we've got Batteringram Benny to score all our goals. He won a header at Pittodrie you know.

Had a wee pop at Santa seems was uncalled for. This speaks volumes for Vlads intentions for us. :mad:

Yup.

If this does happen & Velicka is on his way, then it does speak volumes for Vlad's intentions for us. .... any player that shows any sort of form will be punted off to the highest bidder. .... The cynical amongst us would almost call it asset stripping!? :(

& we have the cheek to call the Hobos a selling club!?!?

"We're still aiming for the top six blah blah blah"

"Great team spirit blah blah blah"

"The boys are working hard blah blah blah"

"Europe is still in reach blah blah blah"

We're a fecking joke (if this story is true, if not everything's OK)

Sold to a mid-table Norwegian side based in a city the size of Dundee - onwards and upwards.

santaisajambo

As I said no reason to be a member for so long and start to spout a load of rubbish can you start lining up now and actually have the balls and be as quick to apologise as you were to slate me, I bet not!

Anyway thanks to those of you who gave me the benefit, I will now keep myself to myself again and not post a load of rubbish, and if its OK with you lot I will just read this site us usual.

Just becasue I choose not to post does not mean I am a HOBO or in fact not in the know.

So unitl I hear anything else, over n out

PS those that know me please keep hush hush!!

Colonel Kurtz

Frail told the players he was the manager for the rest of the season ,the day after the bulgarian muppet was sacked

Velicka is the start ,more to come

We are being peshed on .the ball is burst

As I said no reason to be a member for so long and start to spout a load of rubbish can you start lining up now and actually have the balls and be as quick to apologise as you were to slate me, I bet not!

Anyway thanks to those of you who gave me the benefit, I will now keep myself to myself again and not post a load of rubbish, and if its OK with you lot I will just read this site us usual.

Just becasue I choose not to post does not mean I am a HOBO or in fact not in the know.

Every time anyone posts a rumour there are a few people that have a go at them. If you can't deal with that then don't post.

Looks like a very bad season for us has just got worse. Our only goal threat has gone leaving us with Nade, Elliot and Beniusis. :mad:

indeed. confirms that this season is already written off for sure.

Its been downhill since he took full control and emptied Burley JR. Still he has his apologists who will put their usual spin on all of this. :rolleyes:

The article headline appears to have jumped the gun.

He hasn't agreed personal terms.

I'd be willing to bet he will.

Guest JamboRobbo
Frail told the players he was the manager for the rest of the season ,the day after the bulgarian muppet was sacked

Doesn't surprise me, but thanks for sharing this.

Velicka is the start ,more to come

We are being peshed on .the ball is burst

:hae36:

Not saying this is untrue but is it possible that someone from the een read the post on here and decided to break it as an exclusive?????

If it is true, it is truely shocking that the only boy in our team that can find the onion sack is being sold at this stage of the season.:mad:

bilston angel

This course of action if true seems to fit perfectly into the other rumour this week about a certain russian gentleman investing in Hearts and with Vlad's future side of the business nothing to do with the football he continues to sell off the family silver, we've not much left now. What to posters think, could this split of the club be true?

indeed. confirms that this season is already written off for sure.

as previous posters have said, what club agrees a fee for their only goal threat when we are trying to push for top 6!?

Vlad obviously doesnt think we will make top 6 and decides to take the money for Velicka just now.

Guest JamboRobbo
I

Does make you wonder about Vlads intent for Hearts.

After reading this, and Colonels comments, I am seriously doubting Vlads intentions rather than his methods for the first time.

Disappointed to lose him as he is our only fit goal threat just now, but over 1 million is a not bad price. Just have to hope that it's Nade that gets the chance to replace him and not Elliot:eek:

Hobo;)

Yup.

If this does happen & Velicka is on his way, then it does speak volumes for Vlad's intentions for us. .... any player that shows any sort of form will be punted off to the highest bidder. .... The cynical amongst us would almost call it asset stripping!? :(

Indeed OH. Fire sale in Gorgie one could say. :mad:

Everybody loves Baz
Hahahaha, another smart move by Vlad.

But don't worry, we've got Batteringram Benny to score all our goals. He won a header at Pittodrie you know.

Not like you to turn up on Bad News Day...

Ya To$$er.

Guest JamboRobbo

Vlad obviously doesnt think we will make top 6 and decides to take the money for Velicka just now.

to be honest, I think he's probably right. but didn't expect us to openly give up like this....

Don't stop posting because of a couple of stupid comments, mate.

Thanks for the heads up anyway - even if it was horrible news.

This course of action if true seems to fit perfectly into the other rumour this week about a certain russian gentleman investing in Hearts and with Vlad's future side of the business nothing to do with the football he continues to sell off the family silver, we've not much left now. What to posters think, could this split of the club be true?

I think there is something in the air.

What that something is time will tell.

ToadKiller Dog

Velicka has not signed yet if he has sense he will stay until the summer as english clubs showed some interest in him,so not so sure he will want to sign if he has a choice,says a lot about our clubs ambitions for the rest of the season.

santaisajambo
Every time anyone posts a rumour there are a few people that have a go at them. If you can't deal with that then don't post.

Looks like a very bad season for us has just got worse. Our only goal threat has gone leaving us with Nade, Elliot and Beniusis. :mad:

I can deal with it and I think I dealt with it OK, what i dont like is all the jog on hobo that comes with it and I think I am entitled to post my response!!

Guest JamboRobbo
I can deal with it and I think I dealt with it OK, what i dont like is all the jog on hobo that comes with it and I think I am entitled to post my response!!

don't take any comment to heart mate. a lot of muppets on here who like to shoot the messenger rather than consider the contents of the message on its merits.

Santa anything that doesn't have a pro vlad spin is treated with the hobo guff. ;)

rudi must stay

this is terrible news.. almost as terrible as the OP's spelling:p. Seriously tho, Nade can be alot better than Velicka imo and ?1 million is a great price as well

Yup.

I mentioned asset stripping a few months ago and was called all sorts of names. If the investment doesn't come back in in the summer then I fear the worst. I the brin em in cheap and sell high idea - but this is a terricle price for Velicka - 100G more the Beslija? ?2.5M minimum in the current climate - and the only good player in recently has been Larry and I don't expect to see him for Hearts next year...

If this goes through Frail should walk.

Archived