Budget Airlines

ronnie_fife

As mention on a previous thread I'm paying Krakow a visit with 8 of my mates. We've not yet booked flights, the reason being that flight prices, for the same flight, seem to be moving up and down all the time. I assumed after trying to book flights to Zagreb that the fuller a plane gets the more expensive the flight tickets get but this seems to work against that theory. So what are the factors involved in the changing of prices for a flight?

Doctor FinnBarr
As mention on a previous thread I'm paying Krakow a visit with 8 of my mates. We've not yet booked flights, the reason being that flight prices, for the same flight, seem to be moving up and down all the time. I assumed after trying to book flights to Zagreb that the fuller a plane gets the more expensive the flight tickets get but this seems to work against that theory. So what are the factors involved in the changing of prices for a flight?

Don't know why it happens TBH, but I thought about booking me and the wife to Palma for ?40 return but didn't bother but did get the 2 of us there for ?20 return booking a day after I'd looked at the ?40 shot!

:10900:

Archived