Utterly Pointless Thread

Eckauskas

But we're always full of them anyway.

I was having a discussion with a friend the other day about how you would celebrate a goal against the filth, if it was the 3rd of a hat-trick and it was right in front of the tramps in the Roseburn.

Personally, I'd just stand in front of them and smirk, although the Rudi Skacel appraoch does appeal also.

Anyone else?

Pick up the ball and run to the centre circle to get the game restarted again as quickly as possible.

The best way to celebrate a hat trick against Hibs is to score a fourth

Quite right, this is a pointless thread, if you had just scored a third v them at tynie there wouldn't be any of them left to see the celebration! Far better to celebrate after the first before the limited few that turn up these days skulk awayt in a huff!

Quite right, this is a pointless thread, if you had just scored a third v them at tynie there wouldn't be any of them left to see the celebration! Far better to celebrate after the first before the limited few that turn up these days skulk awayt in a huff!

Well, i suppose you'd have to expect half of them to turn up in the first place.

Patrick Bateman
pull down the shorts, give them both cheeks.

Unfortunately, Hivernian fans would no doubt be roused by the site of male flesh and would instantly start throwing faeces everywhere and beasting each other. It's simply the Hivernian way.

I would pull up a deck chair and sit beside the hearts fans to watch the remainder of the game. Clearly we have an unfair advantage seeing as we are far superior than the filth.

I would pull up a deck chair and sit beside the hearts fans to watch the remainder of the game. Clearly we have an unfair advantage seeing as we are far superior than the filth.

I like that, nice one - I'd set up my deck chair in the centre circle though, and crack open some beer.

What I would do is run at them, mocking etc. and then suddenly stop and recoil in horror as if they absolutely stink. That would be brilliant!

I would run up to there end and grab a scarf or a flag from some wee tramp sitting there, pull my shorts down and wipe my sweaty ass with it, then id spit on it and chuck it back. As im walking away I would turn round stick the middle finger up at them with a nice big smile on my face....

Right, think that might have been a bit too much, so ill just settle with running past them kissing the Mighty Hearts badge and just to noise them up even more probley give them the 3 finger salute like paul hartley done at the semi...

I would be wearing a t-shirt with a huge picture of The Big Cup on it.

After scoring, Hearts top up over the face and stand with arms outstretched.

Archived