What booze makes you thin?

Boomstick

When I was on holiday last week my lovely, perfect, makes-me-want-to-cry-with-joy-every-time-I-look-at-her girlfriend suggested I might have put on a few pounds since we got together about a year ago.

I laughed in her face and told her she was the fat one.

So we pulled out the scales in her grandmothers bathroom and hopped on.

It seems I'm two stone heavier than I was at the start of our relationship.

Excersise and diet from now on, that doesn't bother me. It seems I have to be off the beer for a while though.

What's the most slimming drink?

Cheers

Angus

When I was on holiday last week my lovely, perfect, makes-me-want-to-cry-with-joy-every-time-I-look-at-her girlfriend suggested I might have put on a few pounds since we got together about a year ago.

I laughed in her face and told her she was the fat one.

So we pulled out the scales in her grandmothers bathroom and hopped on.

It seems I'm two stone heavier than I was at the start of our relationship.

Excersise and diet from now on, that doesn't bother me. It seems I have to be off the beer for a while though.

What's the most slimming drink?

Cheers

Angus

Water...No need to thank me, I like to help!! :2thumbsup:

Regal Kingston

Drink enough to make you spew and then get the bile the next day.

You will not want to eat for the day after to boot.

Win - Win.

Drink enough to make you spew and then get the bile the next day.

You will not want to eat for the day after to boot.

Win - Win.

There was someone on her not that long ago that got booted out a club for making himself sick so he could drink more.

Anybody remember who it was?

If you drink as much as you want and whatever you want. Follow it up with a kebab or pizza, then just drink even more when you get home until you eventally have to throw up.

Problem solved.

Seem to remember going through this when I worked as a techie at the university. If I remember my science, then the most "slimming" drink would be vodka, as its basically just raw alcohol. If you really wanted to lift the slimming value even higher, you could drink it the wat a loy of Eastern Europeans do, that is very cold. Store it in the freezer overnight, the voddy will go quite thick, a bit like treacle. The slimming theory being that your body will have to generate heat in order to overcome the cooling effect of the booze.

Unfortunately all these fine theories were blown out of the water by one of the smarty pants academics. Aparently alcohol has no nutritional value, it does contains calories, roughly 6 calories/ml, which works out at roughly 200 calories per shot. As for the cold booze bit, well if your sitting in a warm room you'll regain all the heat you need to warm up the booze.

Still we got the last laugh on the party pooper, by conducting lots, and lots of experiments to try and prove him wrong. Stolichnaya vodka did appear to have the best slimming effect, but as someone pointed out that after seriously industrial quantities of said vodka. The resulting pavement pizza, and all over cr@ppy feeling next day would keep you away from food for at least 24 hrs.

Seem to remember going through this when I worked as a techie at the university. If I remember my science, then the most "slimming" drink would be vodka, as its basically just raw alcohol. If you really wanted to lift the slimming value even higher, you could drink it the wat a loy of Eastern Europeans do, that is very cold. Store it in the freezer overnight, the voddy will go quite thick, a bit like treacle. The slimming theory being that your body will have to generate heat in order to overcome the cooling effect of the booze.

Unfortunately all these fine theories were blown out of the water by one of the smarty pants academics. Aparently alcohol has no nutritional value, it does contains calories, roughly 6 calories/ml, which works out at roughly 200 calories per shot. As for the cold booze bit, well if your sitting in a warm room you'll regain all the heat you need to warm up the booze.

Still we got the last laugh on the party pooper, by conducting lots, and lots of experiments to try and prove him wrong. Stolichnaya vodka did appear to have the best slimming effect, but as someone pointed out that after seriously industrial quantities of said vodka. The resulting pavement pizza, and all over cr@ppy feeling next day would keep you away from food for at least 24 hrs.

I've tried that vodka diet, I lost two days in the first week. :thumb:

.?.........I'll get my coat.

:10900:

Evening Gasman,

Be very careful of Vodka, sneaky stuff mate, you've seen the aftermath of a frenzy in the Rainbow on a Sunday night!

Evening Gasman,

Be very careful of Vodka, sneaky stuff mate, you've seen the aftermath of a frenzy in the Rainbow on a Sunday night!

I'll stick to pints of Mr Strongbow's finest fizzy apple pop. Cool, refreshing, each pint (I think) counts as one of my "five-a-day" so the stuff's practically health food. Don't know why I can't get it on prescription.

:cheers::thumb::cheers:

What you could do, and this is just a crazy idea, is man up and drink whatever the **** you like.

Get your baws out the handbag squire.

:wink:

Miller Jambo 60
What you could do, and this is just a crazy idea, is man up and drink whatever the **** you like.

Sound advice IJ.

I did think that but it's more to do with wanting to get fitter and not look like a lardy child (I'm quite small).

I don't want my choice of drink to affect my diet and exercise regime.

HOWEVER

When Hearts get their first win of the season I will throw cautoin to the wind and drink my favorites.

I'm hoping for a tuesday night bender.

Angus

Craig Gordons Gloves
There was someone on her not that long ago that got booted out a club for making himself sick so he could drink more.

Anybody remember who it was?

i did that at a stag weekend in Chicago recently, i wasn't booted out though after explaining myself to the bouncer who was going to chuck me out and paying $5 for a piece of gum from the toilet guy.

Lite beers are less calories. They also taste minging, thus you will drink less and lose weight.

Well, I just went to the pub to meet an old friend and what I drank will play havoc with my figure.

But I don't care.

Being single, divorced and unlovable has it's perks.

:laugh:

Does she pick your clothes out for you too:th_o:

Grow a pair and tell her you want too be fat.

to be fat.:smiley2:

But I don't.

How can you put on 2 stone in a year? I'm the same weight I was 25 years ago when I was 18.

Yeah, but you're also the same height you were when you were 8.

The Old Tolbooth
I'll stick to pints of Mr Strongbow's finest fizzy apple pop. Cool, refreshing, each pint (I think) counts as one of my "five-a-day" so the stuff's practically health food. Don't know why I can't get it on prescription.

:cheers::thumb::cheers:

Ha ha, I'm loving your philosophy mate :laugh:

Yeah, but you're also the same height you were when you were 8.

:rofl:

Archived