what's the story outside Robbo's?

DG_HMFC

Anybody heard any news as to why the Road is closed outside Robbo's ?. There was a few police cars there, but it couldn't be anything to do with the boozer at this time of night!!

Radioactive Mince

jambo*famousDisneymouse* met Vlad for a pint. It started off civilised enough but then it all kicked off BIG STYLE when Vlad wouldn't get a round in.

That's what I heard anyway. Don't shoot the messenger.

Mince

jambo*famousDisneymouse* met Vlad for a pint. It started off civilised enough but then it all kicked off BIG STYLE when Vlad wouldn't get a round in.

That's what I heard anyway. Don't shoot the messenger.

Mince

Might've guessed he'd be involved, bas that he is.

Anybody heard any news as to why the Road is closed outside Robbo's ?. There was a few police cars there, but it couldn't be anything to do with the boozer at this time of night!!

Chemical spillage :43:

I passed from Ardmillan at 1 and the road was shut... just passed again and still shut, alleged bad car accident (according to taxi driver) hope all are ok.

I passed last night about 10.30 and there was a guy lying in the middle of the road. " ambulances had just arrived and a cop car wasn't to far behind. I pressumed someone had been knocked down.

Come on Doug, you don't get beer in Robbo's: it's lager-flavoured water!

Or something of a similar colour if not taste and aroma.

Archived