No that gutted the game was cancelled !!

jambojackbilly

Dusk_Till_Dawn
:th_o:

Had domestic duties today :smiley2:

But from a me me me point of view i'll make Tuesday :smiley2:

Nice one :smiley2:

Never mind all the poor feckers who'd paid for train tickets etc.

:th_o:

Had domestic duties today :smiley2:

But from a me me me point of view i'll make Tuesday :smiley2:

Nice one :smiley2:

OK for you but down south on Tuesday, arranged it as there was no midweek game.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I appreciate a lot of people will have been put out today (I was literally 10 steps away from the front door of the Tynie Arms when I found out) but I absolutly love midweek games under the floodlights so I'm willing to take the hit for a couple of days purely to experience a Tuesday night at Tynecastle that I wasn't expecting. Love it. Bring them on!!!

Cappuccino Kid

1st time in executive suite and can't make Tuesday. 90 min free bar and scran goes some way to make up for the game being off.

It has ruined 2 days for me. Today I had to drop the wife off at her work before we left and I'm picking her up at 10. If I had known I'd have been in the pub. Secondly she's got the car on Tuesday so I'm needing to borrow a car to get up on Tuesday. That could be tricky!

im working night shift in aberdeen. dont know wether to loose 6 hours at time and third or just miss game. my brain says work but heart says game .so is the game worth about ?100 wages + ?35 diesel as i will miss my lift

jambojackbilly
Is it a full-time job or do they only let you clean the lavs on a part-time basis?

LOL

No >> i get access to Billy Jr and thats a tad more important that making the game

My Season Card is never wasted though :smiley2:

It would have been the 1st game this season i would have missed including Zagreb :smiley2:

Big shots like you never go though eh

:10900:

Though you have got a good excuse for being a non attending fanatic :smiley2:

I bet yer last game was Gretna in the final, you muppet :smiley2:

Very gutted the game was cancelled !!

Flying back from Frankfurt Tuesday night. Don't get back until after 10pm and can't change my flights.

Why the rush to have the game so soon when anyone with any arrangement made is completely stuffed due to short notice? Given a cuple of weeks at least fans can make alternative arrangements.

Who's decision is it? SFA? Not surprised...don't give a fek about us.

Very gutted the game was cancelled !!...

I'm delighted it was cancelled, means I can attend - 1st game of the season !!!

Flying back from Frankfurt Tuesday night. Don't get back until after 10pm and can't change my flights.

Flying in from Budapest, Business Class (thanks workplace !!), can't believe my luck - original plan was to return to Edinburgh next week Friday, but work stuff means the journey is pulled forward a few days - nearly creamed myself when I read the M8 related consequences (hope those involved in the incident are fine though !!).

Hearts game re-scheduled to suit me + personal timetable brought forward + Business Class surely = Hearts win + Nade to score.

You heard it here first :)

Very gutted the game was cancelled !!

Why the rush to have the game so soon when anyone with any arrangement made is completely stuffed due to short notice? Given a cuple of weeks at least fans can make alternative arrangements.

Who's decision is it? SFA? Not surprised...don't give a fek about us.

The decision will have been made by the two clubs.

Archived