Edinburgh on a Monday night.

Dave Spacey

I'm going to be out in Edinburgh on a Monday night of all nights. Going to a gig. We'll probably go to The Auld Hundred when we get to Edinburgh then to Shakespears then the gig, but we want to make a night of it. Are clubs open on a Monday night? and if so any recommendations?

Also any cheapish hotels. If we can get a room only basis at a decent price it will probably be quite a bit cheaper than a taxi home.

Recommendations on other pubs welcome, the only ones i know are (the Auld Hundred, the Tron, Spoons, Burke and Hare :D and one just down from there - has a few pool tables in it, can't remember whats it's called though)

Thanks in advance

Of course clubs are open on a Monday night !! I've been out of Edinburgh too long to know where the best place to go on a Monday night is, although I can guarantee The Hive will be cheap as chips.

Why:not is usually free entry on a monday night, just find one of the people with wristbands outside it!

?1.50 a drink aswell, nice one!

Theres also a foam party at Cav which is tempting!

Not going till the 19th of october though, just after my birthday too. Where abouts why:not? I roughly know my way around so i should be ok at finding things.

InNothingWeTrust

Why Not is usually good. It's on George Street. You need one of those wristbands as mentioned before, but it's easy to get one as there are loads of PR people wanting you to say their name at the door. Gets you in the VIP area which basically is for ?1 vodka Red Bull! Gets you wasted and hyper at the same time. Great fun.

That sounds good, i know exactly where that is. I'll defo check that place out, even if its not that night will defo check it out soon

Archived