Top 5 doubts

Susie-Jambo-66

How they can include Neil McCann in with those other players is a mystery. Surely he is backup for the first team at best nowadays?

Cue Velicka and Stewart making it on the day to try and take our minds off Kingston being missing ...

And what's all this pish about keeping playing one up front until other strikers are on form?

FACT 1: Velicka and Nade are much better players with partners up top.

FACT 2: Players can't get "on form" from the bench.

FACT 3: Ksanavicius is rubbish.

OK, the last one wasn't technically a fact, but it was close.

It's bad but it's not a disaster.

Banks

Neilson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Cesnauskis Jonsson Palazuelos Screpis

Ksanavicius

Nade

Not the best but not the worst either.

It's bad but it's not a disaster.

Banks

Neilson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Cesnauskis Jonsson Palazuelos Screpis

Ksanavicius

Nade

Not the best but not the worst either.

take Ksanavicius out and put the mascot in and then you're talking

take Ksanavicius out and put the mascot in and then you're talking

I reckon Teenie and Tynie Tiger could form a good partnership up front. And they have a better shot on them than Driver (and more pace than Nade)

;)

I reckon Teenie and Tynie Tiger could form a good partnership up front. And they have a better shot on them than Driver (and more pace than Nade)

;)

There grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!

Suspect Device
Elliott for 60.

Audrey for 30

This manager lark is a piece of ****.

heh heh.

i see what you did there :thumb:

:biggrin:

And what's all this pish about keeping playing one up front until other strikers are on form?

FACT 1: Velicka and Nade are much better players with partners up top.

FACT 2: Players can't get "on form" from the bench.

FACT 3: Ksanavicius is rubbish.

OK, the last one wasn't technically a fact, but it was close.

I couldn't agree more. How the feck does he expect our strikers to start scoring if he doesnae play them consistently? And you're right, Ksanavicius is rubbish, in fact he is absolutely dire and shouldnae be anywhere near a Hearts shirt. He wouldnae get a game for East Stirling.

:mad:

I am on my lucnh and just been reading the Evening News where Frails is talking about our players becoming fit at the right time - then I read this.

Either our palyers are unfit or incompetent or our coaching/medical staff are as players seem to be consistently injured.

Susie-Jambo-66
I am on my lucnh and just been reading the Evening News where Frails is talking about our players becoming fit at the right time - then I read this.

Either our palyers are unfit or incompetent or our coaching/medical staff are as players seem to be consistently injured.

This is the Evening news article..........

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/-Frail-Hearts-stars-back.3806002.jp

Get Audrey dropped and give someone else a shot, he's been rank for weeks!!

I know his name is not Robbie or Jose, but he's been worse! He cannot hold the ball up as he's too weak and for a forward thinking player his shooting is colin nish

With no Velicka I'd have Makela in with Nade...

Personally I'm not really up for having the 'worst footballer at the club' anywhere near the first team.

Personally I'm not really up for having the 'worst footballer at the club' anywhere near the first team.

Cant be any worse IMO.

A striker that doesn't score goals is a striker that doesnt score goals.

Might as well play one that has shown he can.

Cant be any worse IMO.

A striker that doesn't score goals is a striker that doesnt score goals.

Might as well play one that has shown he can.

You've got a point but I'm not really convinced on his great title as a goalscorer based on a hat-trick against Alloa, a goal in a friendly from a yard out and a goal against the worst Dundee United team in the last 15 years.

No surprise to see he was not one of the players victimised by Vlad's selection policy. In fact in actually helped him. Since our first team has been selected by a man who sees them play every day, Juho Makela has disappeared with Andrius Velicka, Christian Nade, Calum Elliot, Audrius Ksanavicius, Ricardas Beniusis and Mickael Pospisil all appearing in the pecking order in front of him.

I think that tells us everything we need to know about Juho Makela.

Calum Elliot and Ricardas Beniusis are IMO, fairly gash, but both have contributed (inc scored) as much if not more to our reserve team than Makela.

You've got a point but I'm not really convinced on his great title as a goalscorer based on a hat-trick against Alloa, a goal in a friendly from a yard out and a goal against the worst Dundee United team in the last 15 years.

No surprise to see he was not one of the players victimised by Vlad's selection policy. In fact in actually helped him. Since our first team has been selected by a man who sees them play every day, Juho Makela has disappeared with Andrius Velicka, Christian Nade, Calum Elliot, Audrius Ksanavicius, Ricardas Beniusis and Mickael Pospisil all appearing in the pecking order in front of him.

Calum Elliot and Ricardas Beniusis are IMO, fairly gash, but both have contributed (inc scored) as much if not more to our reserve team than Makela.

I dont see any reserve games so fair enough.

We have needed another striker fopr an age now, and we dont have any. If we are to play 2 up front, why not try the option of the guy who has rarely been tried, you never know...

Anyway, as you say, he's way down the pecking order, so my view is null and void.:o

All it tells us with any certainty is what Stephen Frail think of Juho Makela.

Top 5 doubts:

1) I doubt that VR has the best interests of Hearts at heart

2) I doubt that the new stand will ever be built

3) I doubt that we are really looking for a manager

4) I doubt that VR is not interfering anymore with the team

5) I doubt that we will replace our better players as they continue to leave

... as for the top 5 doubts in the article, I don't think we can cope with all those players missing tomorrow.

The two I want to make it are Larry Kingston and Andrius Velicka. Don't really mind about Driver as he has been pretty pish lately.

Kind of hope the other two don't make it. Is that bad to say?

Harry Kinnear

Biggest doubt will be whether game is on, pishing here for 36 hours, forecast poor, bowling green pitch at Fir Park could be tested to limit

Clum has scored ONE whilst Makela has scored TWO...

....sounding like George Doors there!:P

Archived