WHO ARE THE BAMS G OR N

Miller Jambo 60

How can you possibly compare G and N nowadays without Lower N1?

The Section G (upper) guys seem to find it hilarious to shout "Section N yer havin' a laugh" but only after half of it has been knocked down. Aye, good yin, lads.

When N1 Lower was there I sat in row 12 and it was the best time I've ever had at the football. The atmosphere was electric, you were close to the away fans, the team was good and we all stood up. It was an absolute farce by Hearts to disband it and the atmosphere has suffered irrecoverably. The fans were also terribly treated with only a poorly-worded, rushed letter sent to us, that pretty much said:

"Erm, aye, cheers for your money and that guys, em, N1's gettin' closed....try and find a new seat, but obviously with the (then) demand for STs there's nae much chance you'll get put with your friend(s). So, if you canny find one, em, cheers anyway."

To sum up: Section G is nothing compared to Section N when N1 Lower was there. G's 'banter' with the "yer havin' a laugh" song would be similar to Floyd Mayweather fighting Muhammed Ali tomorrow and saying "Ha! Look at me! I'm better than you! (now)".

Bring back N1 Lower.

Guest S.U.S.S.

The Section G (upper) guys seem to find it hilarious to shout "Section N yer havin' a laugh" but only after half of it has been knocked down. Aye, good yin, lads.

When N1 Lower was there I sat in row 12 and it was the best time I've ever had at the football. The atmosphere was electric, you were close to the away fans, the team was good and we all stood up. It was an absolute farce by Hearts to disband it and the atmosphere has suffered irrecoverably. The fans were also terribly treated with only a poorly-worded, rushed letter sent to us, that pretty much said:

"Erm, aye, cheers for your money and that guys, em, N1's gettin' closed....try and find a new seat, but obviously with the (then) demand for STs there's nae much chance you'll get put with your friend(s). So, if you canny find one, em, cheers anyway."

To sum up: Section G is nothing compared to Section N when N1 Lower was there. G's 'banter' with the "yer havin' a laugh" song would be similar to Floyd Mayweather fighting Muhammed Ali tomorrow and saying "Ha! Look at me! I'm better than you! (now)".

Bring back N1 Lower.

Eh, its not there anymore.

He is asking about now.

I would agree the old N was fantastic, now its a shadow.

Sad but true.

Walter Payton
Just wondered who are the top guys.:)

By section G do you mean the 20 or so fans that start a song reasonably often- but that's all they do? Agree with Neave that in the old days of old school N1 this would be a needless debate as N1 would have beaten G hands down. Nowadays? Section N (N1 mainly) still wins but by a closer margin...

Eh, its not there anymore.

He is asking about now.

I would agree the old N was fantastic, now its a shadow.

Sad but true.

Well then he may as well ask 'What's better? Section G or Section Z?', 'What's better? Section G or Section B?'.

Well then he may as well ask 'What's better? Section G or Section Z?', 'What's better? Section G or Section B?'.

B :D

Nah, seriously, I am moving next season, if we play our games at Tynie. Lucky you're not allowed sharp objects in the ground these days... :eek:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Thats not what he asked tho is it.

He asked, i gave my opinion, i didnt hark back to the glory days of the real N.

N = spent force.;)

Walter Payton
Thats not what he asked tho is it.

He asked, i gave my opinion, i didnt hark back to the glory days of the real N.

N = spent force.;)

Come over and say that ;)

The idiots in section G bore me

They were no contest to the section N boys and as neave says act like the geek at school who is good at something 2 years late

Section N was class and section G will always be the class geek in comparison

This is my 2nd year away from it and Ive not enjoyed one game since remotely as much as I did every week in N1

Well done hearts and all for 2 games a season to have a garden shed put up

Miller Jambo 60

They were no contest to the section N boys and as neave says act like the geek at school who is good at something 2 years late

This is my 2nd year away from it and Ive not enjoyed one game since remotely as much as I did every week in N1

My mate is in G and I sit with him now and again good crack N is wee but ive not been there.:)

jack D and coke

I sat in G but always thought N looked the place i was supposed to be in.

It rocked from start to finish and i sat in it for a cup game against Killie and the stewards spolied it by telling to sit down for the whole 90 mins.

Tossers.

jambo_steve87

A bit harsh no??

We're all there for a laugh, bit of atmosphere. No idea what old section N used to be like, but congratulations to you on knowing.

No need for the personal abuse eh?

The People's Chimp

Section P.

Actually sat in G for the killie game. It was quite good and plaudits going out for a few songs which will hopefully be heard on saturday..

"for we will be mastered..."

I've had an ST in different parts of the ground over the years and was in Section G last season.... It was nothing special.

All this talk of atmosphere and it was only against Sellick that it was any good.

Section N upper this season though.... should have done it years ago.

Even when the games cack, like most games this season, you still get a good laugh with those around you.

Section N - found my home at last.

tommythejambo

Bring back N1 Lower.

Never truer words spoken. I think I was in row 13 or 14 and it was the most I have ever enjoyed games of football.

Totally farcical the way they closed it down. Spent one game in G that season for a cup game and it was utter Tam Kite in comparison.

G used to be rocking, but only when N1 was there.

Now it's full of moaners and sh*te banter.

It's only really the very top of section G that sing not the whole section and even then its a brief song that dies out pretty quickly,the atmos at tynie is pretty poor everywhere these days.

Gorgie Z is the place to be......or not!

In section E we do a good murmur. :whistling:

We've got a good few moaners too. View is fantastic, atmosphere is dreadful.

Bring back N1 Lower.

''Yours Neave, Section G Row 5''

:ninja:;)

I moved from section G to N1 lower the summer burley arrived.

Hands down N1 lower spunked all over G.

Smoke bombs...

Broken seats...

Quality abuse of the vermin..

I was then moved to make room for the garden shed

Going to Tynie for me hasn't been the same for two seasons now!!

Please accept my humble apologies.

Yours,

An Idiot ST holder from Section G.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Section T is actually no a bad place to sit. (seriously)

It's not a section for starting songs but you get a decent laugh and sitting right behind the dugout and right infront of the directors box can be interesting at times!

The Marooney Meister

Section N of course with the cheapo season tickets. The best matches I've ever been at were all when I was in Section N. Beating the Hobos 5-1, the 4-4 game and the best view in the ground when Austin McCann rifled in that goal that lost tic the league. I'm sure the 'Bammers' in N helped blow that one in. The banter with the opposition fans/players was hilarious, the atmosphere electric and when we scored everyone just went mental and jumped on whoever was nearest. Also coming out the ground was great cause we were always the first to taunt the opposition fans while section G sneeked of home ;)

The idiots in section G bore me thought they would, of course they do.....

They were no contest to the section N boys and as neave says act like the geek at school who is good at something 2 years late what has G done 2 years late? Sing? What, 2 years late? WTF are you talking about man? What exactly WAS the contest?

Section N was class and section G will always be the class geek in comparison Feel free to elaborate on your "comparison", cos right now this post makes no sense whatsoever

This is my 2nd year away from it and Ive not enjoyed one game since remotely as much as I did every week in N1 Fair point, where do you sit now tho? Can I hazard a guess that it's NEAR section G?

Well done hearts and all for 2 games a season to have a garden shed put up I agree N1 should NEVER have been disbanded, it brought a lot to the atmosphere

Is there ANYTHING that you remotely enjoy about the Hearts prancer?

Bitchin on almost every single thread, I've never seen you post anything positive. I mean, come on...now slating fellow supporters simply based on where they sit? Idiots....class geeks? Get a life buddy eh?

So the "idiots" in G bore you do they? And what exactly do they do to bore you? Sing? Shout? What?

For far too long now you've been draggin yourself around thread after thread with a face like a well skelped erse. Constantly moaning, regardless of the subject matter.

Away and get yer hole FFS, might straighten yer face a wee bit....ya bore:p

Is there ANYTHING that you remotely enjoy about the Hearts prancer?

Bitchin on almost every single thread, I've never seen you post anything positive. I mean, come on...now slating fellow supporters simply based on where they sit? Idiots....class geeks? Get a life buddy eh?

So the "idiots" in G bore you do they? And what exactly do they do to bore you? Sing? Shout? What?

For far too long now you've been draggin yourself around thread after thread with a face like a well skelped erse. Constantly moaning, regardless of the subject matter.

Away and get yer hole FFS, might straighten yer face a wee bit....ya bore:p

:282: 'mon the G-Men

Romanov Stole My Pension

Section G is the best at the moment but could be a hell of a lot better, too many people that are just happy to sit on their erses, why don't they sit in the Gorgie end.

• 1 year later...

Still it's great to see ''Prancer'' make a ****** of himself.......again. Many will relive memories on this thread.....

Not yet, son. Soon I hope.

:smiley2:

Mince

I have call of duty/red bull induced insomnia. Was looking forward to threats and sexual refrences to my mum. :laugh:

Radioactive Mince
I have call of duty/red bull induced insomnia. Was looking forward to threats and sexual references to my mum. :laugh:

:stuart:

There's still time, Junglist.

ps - have an 'e' ;)

Mince

Moved to Gorgie,from N1 but tell you what i'm straight back to N1 next season.

Great laughs behind away dugout where the managers and players of opposition teams were tortured.:10900:

Radioactive Mince
Moved to Gorgie,from N1 but tell you what i'm straight back to N1 next season.

Great laughs behind away dugout where the managers and players of opposition teams were tortured.:10900:

Would that be N2 then?

Mince

Me and my mate got season tickets in section E for the view this season - the atmosphere is non-existent, so I am sure both sections G and N are a million times better than that.

Just wondered who are the top guys.:)

N are bams. G are wannabe bams.

I sit in E so have no axe to grind either way.

Archived