Any Google Listing experts out there?

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Looking for some help with the FREE Google Business listings.

I'm looking to get a higher ranking so I need someone who know the system.

There will be some beer money in it for you.

IL

CavySlaveJambo
Looking for some help with the FREE Google Business listings.

I'm looking to get a higher ranking so I need someone who know the system.

There will be some beer money in it for you.

IL

I know it might not be the same for business but I assume that it will have the same effect as "google bombing" and that is getting as many links as possible,

I work in that sector so know the system as such - simple aim is get as many other sites to link to your site as possible and that will push your PageRank up

Italian Lambretta

Hi Guys,

I'm not looking to get my website listed higher up on google. It the Free A-Z listing I want to get my top listing back.

I've had top listing (postion A) in a certain area for 2 years but a couple of days ago all the 10 A-Z FREE listings disappeared including my own which was top and there is now only one single listing.

I can't understand why 10 listings can be removed and then replaced with an Authoritative One Box Listing.

Can someone explain

Hi Guys,

I'm not looking to get my website listed higher up on google. It the Free A-Z listing I want to get my top listing back.

I've had top listing (postion A) in a certain area for 2 years but a couple of days ago all the 10 A-Z FREE listings disappeared including my own which was top and there is now only one single listing.

I can't understand why 10 listings can be removed and then replaced with an Authoritative One Box Listing.

Can someone explain

I know a little bit about Google stuff. You might want to have read of this link, that might explain the reason. A business seems they might have found out how to get their website to display as a One Box listing. Have a look out the link on that page called 'community edit feature' tells you how to do it :10900:

http://searchengineland.com/problems-continue-with-google-local-business-listings-15087

Archived