Van Zanten and Johannson released (merged threads)

vegas-voss

Remember them creaming themselves about him last year.Saying he would take the SPL by storm and be better than Larsson.Absolute fuds he has just be punted after scoring a grand total of 0 goals.

Remember them creaming themselves about him last year.Saying he would take the SPL by storm and be better than Larsson.Absolute fuds he has just be punted after scoring a grand total of 0 goals.

I didn't ever hear a single person anywhere in the world, other than you, saying he would be better than Larsson.

While our Hibs friends maybe deluded I find it hard to believe anyone said that

'At the close of the transfer window at 5pm today, Hibernian FC confirmed that Jonatan Johansson, Patrick Deane and David Van Zanten have been released from their contracts by mutual agreement. Hibernian FC wishes the players every success in their future careers.'

i feel dirty going on that site,

I didn't ever hear a single person anywhere in the world, other than you, saying he would be better than Larsson.

While our Hibs friends maybe deluded I find it hard to believe anyone said that

It was on Hibs.net just before they signed him they were creaming themselves after he scored in a friendly against Germany.

'At the close of the transfer window at 5pm today, Hibernian FC confirmed that Jonatan Johansson, Patrick Deane and David Van Zanten have been released from their contracts by mutual agreement. Hibernian FC wishes the players every success in their future careers.'

i feel dirty going on that site,

Wouldn't that be one of the 'magnificent 7' being released? Less than six months after signing the contract? Two days after one of the more promising members of the 'magnificent 7' was shipped out to Livingston?

Would this be the 'magnificent 7' or 'David Wortherspoon, a fourth choice striker (with an ex-Celtic diddy for a father) and a group of diddies'?

Jj has a scottish wife and wants to bring up his kid in scotland that was the reason he came back! I wonder where he will go....

so many people are conviced that the hobos will finish above us because of recent results, but they have lost 3 regular starters from last year and only brought in stacks and stokes ! So there defence is even worse than last year, and they have sign a boy who has not scored in 3 years ?

Where as we have lost bruno, kari and robbie, key players. Robbie will be replaced either by thompson or eggy. Kari is a big miss, i'm not sure if black is good enough to play the Kari role. Bruno was good in a handful of games, i reckon either David O, kingston or even templton will/ can play that role and do will.

A lot of people were making judgement too early in the seaon, lets see were we are in december !

so many people are conviced that the hobos will finish above us because of recent results, but they have lost 3 regular starters from last year and only brought in stacks and stokes ! So there defence is even worse than last year, and they have sign a boy who has not scored in 3 years ?

Where as we have lost bruno, kari and robbie, key players. Robbie will be replaced either by thompson or eggy. Kari is a big miss, i'm not sure if black is good enough to play the Kari role. Bruno was good in a handful of games, i reckon either David O, kingston or even templton will/ can play that role and do will.

A lot of people were making judgement too early in the seaon, lets see were we are in december !

That's the spirit. Completely agree.

**** me if it was a choice between JJ and Nade right now... who'd you pick?!

Right now, for me... the new Larsson without a doubt!

**** me if it was a choice between JJ and Nade right now... who'd you pick?!

Right now, for me... the new Larsson without a doubt!

Nade scored more goals last year than the wonderkid JJ ! :10900:

Totally agree. So many doom merchants in our support. We finished above the rest last season without a prolific goalscorer.

Funny, caught the end of the Hobos-Celtique game, last 15, 20 mins, and the Hoboids had nearly all their strikers on at one time and that was the time they looked less threatening and fell out the game.

You still need creativity and a midfield.

Totally agree. So many doom merchants in our support. We finished above the rest last season without a prolific goalscorer.

Funny, caught the end of the Hobos-Celtique game, last 15, 20 mins, and the Hoboids had nearly all their strikers on at one time and that was the time they looked less threatening and fell out the game.

You still need creativity and a midfield.

that you Sir Alex?

Jj has a scottish wife and wants to bring up his kid in scotland that was the reason he came back! I wonder where he will go....

I reckon he'll end up at Killie, short term deal to cover for the big huddy. JJ bought some mansion down in Ayrshire, i'm sure that I read that somewhere, so it'd be close by.

I reckon he'll end up at Killie, short term deal to cover for the big huddy. JJ bought some mansion down in Ayrshire, i'm sure that I read that somewhere, so it'd be close by.

Jj playing for jj infront of killie jakies :) Kyles out so it could happen aye.

Thinking about this, he played for a much better rangers side at the same time larrson was at celtic and was nowere as good! Although a lot of hobos are deluded I reckon you made it up to make it sound funnier :-)

Dr Ian Malcolm
Andrew Driver's whipping boy will be sorely missed.

They're now left with McCann and McCormack, who's really a centre half. Driver's gonna tear them up for arse paper.

Andrew Driver's whipping boy will be sorely missed.

Except DVZ actually kept Driver very quiet in all the derbys last year?

Fair play to Hibs for realising their players are not up to it and getting rid, wish we could have done the same with ours but would cost us too much money with the stupidly high wages we're giving them.

RenfrewHearts
It was on Hibs.net just before they signed him they were creaming themselves after he scored in a friendly against Germany.

Did you really have to use the phrase "creaming themselves"?

Signing JJ would be a decent move. Hibs played him on the wing. He'd likely score goals playing thru the middle & as has been said he offers more than we currently have. Only thing is we'd be taking their cast off......on 2nd thoughts no ta!

Archived