Well done to the girls

davieholt

jamboinglasgow
Don't ask John Murray about women's football. :th_o:

well I hope the women's team have their own head of youth development saying Hearts are starting a youth system for them from next season.

A big, physical team, no doubt!

Coach Tam Milne:

"They do have the ability and fitness levels required but they must now add a more physical approach to their game. "

Jeezo, even our women are gonna play industrial hoofball. What on Earth will the Hobo warrior poets make of that? :hat2:

Wonder if they have any decent forwards we can get on a season long loan deal?.

It would seem in the report that they are on the lookout for a photographer..............Hmmmmmm think there could be a new hobby on the horizon for me. :10900:

As far as I can tell they only have two players cos it is the same two who's pictures appear every time.

Why do you think that is?

As far as I can tell they only have two players cos it is the same two who's pictures appear every time.

Why do you think that is?

Because they were the two at the launch and it's the same few pictures every time? :th_o:

Miller Jambo 60
Because they were the two at the launch and it's the same few pictures every time? :th_o:

Dave they obviously are the prettiest ones TBH.

Take all the pics.

Wimmin's soccer has no place at a proper football club. I'm disappointed Heart of Midlothian FC has got involved in this - they should jhave left all the nonsense to diddy clubs like the filthy Leithers. :57:

...left all the nonsense to diddy clubs.... :57:

Bit of a Freudian slip there, T.

Here's another one.

freudian_slip.jpg

:stuart:

Bit of a Freudian slip there, T.

Not really Uly, but thanks for suggesting it. :smiley2:

There is no comparison between the wimmin's game in Scotland and in places like England, Yoo Ess A etc - hence the reason why that bint Julie Fleeting had to go abroad to play at a decent* level.

* For a woman.

shaun.lawson

There is no comparison between the wimmin's game in Scotland and in places like England, Yoo Ess A etc - hence the reason why that bint Julie Fleeting had to go abroad to play at a decent* level.

* For a woman.

Therapist is clearly seething that Arsenal's ladies team is far and away more successful than Chelsea's. Mind you, that's also true on the men's side too historically...

First day of the new school year here, so it seemed an appropriately mature level of humour. Fnarr fnarr and all that. :stuart:

Therapist is clearly seething that Arsenal's ladies team is far and away more successful than Chelsea's. Mind you, that's also true on the men's side too historically...

Incorrect Shaun, and not for the first time. :2thumbsup:

History:

a) is irrelevant; it's what happens now that counts

B) simply proves I am not a glory hunter as I have supported Chelsea FC since they dismantled Durty Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup Final replay.

Do The Dance

History:

B) simply proves I am not a glory hunter as I have supported Chelsea FC since they dismantled Durty Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup Final replay.

Ah, so after they won a cup final?

:wink:

shaun.lawson

History:

If history is irrelevant, I take it you:

a) Don't take comfort in Heart of Midlothian FC's historic domination of the filthy Leithers;

B) Don't go on and on and on about Aberdeen's defeat of "the worst Real Madrid side in history" in 1983?

Ah, so after they won a cup final?

:wink:

No - during.

I was stunned by the quality of Chelsea FC's play; the great Peter Osgood and Scots Eddie McCreadie and (especially) the wonderful Charlie Cooke. It was also the first time I had seen a long throw (Ian Hutchinson). Great stuff. :smiley2:

jamboinglasgow
Wimmin's soccer has no place at a proper football club. I'm disappointed Heart of Midlothian FC has got involved in this - they should jhave left all the nonsense to diddy clubs like the filthy Leithers. :57:

can I ask you why are you so offended by women's football?

Burnie_jambo

was at the womans game yesterday actually. No real croud appart from parents etc. They're mostly under 19's so aren't gonna do very well against the big physical woman! Pretty ameturish tbh

Archived