Our Strongest Team ?

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Having watched and listened to our team on the net & telly the last few weeks and the views of other kickbackers I would say its time to give McDonald a chance in goals with Zal & Jose our best centre-back partnership also we dont seem to have a settled midfield also up front enough said on that one.

McDonald ( Deserves a chance the other two have been shakey.

Thomson ( A breath of fresh air.

Zaliukas ( Still our best bet at CH.

Concalves ( Has been a pleasant surprise.

Wallace ( Strong full-back but would prefer him further forward.

Obua ( No place for him on the left.

Black ( Will run & Tackle all day, not as daft as Stewart.

Jonsson ( Just the lad to play in front of the centre-backs.

Driver ( Missed his pace down the left.

Templeton ( Has to the missing link to score our goals.

Witteveen ( A big lad who is more mobile than Nade.

I know we all have differant opinions on our strongest team but I feel like many others the signing of a striker ( poacher ) would have made a big differance to our season, also Stephen Hughes could have been our playmaker in midfield to supply the forwards with quality balls.

Grumpy.

scott herbertson

Balogh

Thomson

Zaliukas

Goncalves

Wallace

Obua

Ruben

Black

Driver

Kingston (in the hole)

Nade (until someone better)

Janos Balogh

Craig Thomson

Marius Zaliukas

Ismael Bouzid

Lee Wallace

Ruben Palazuelos

David Obua

Stewart

Andrew Driver

Gary Glen

Christian Nade (Until someone better comes along)

hearts_crazy
Balogh

Thomson

Zaliukas

Goncalves

Wallace

Obua

Ruben

Black

Driver

Kingston (in the hole)

Nade (until someone better)

Only if ALL of the above are fully fit, fully focussed and playing to their full potential, this is our strongest team at the moment, with a few talented youngsters on the bench as impact players too. Hopefully it won't be long until we can get that team on the pitch. I never thought i'd say this but I can't wait for Elliott to get fit so he can replace that lazy feckin tosser Nade.

Janos Balogh

Craig Thomson

Marius Zaliukas

Jose Goncalves

Lee Wallace

Arvydas Novikovas

Ruben Palazuelos

Laryea Kingston

Ian Black

Andrew Driver

David Obua

Subs

Marian Kello

Eggert Jonsson

Ismael Bouzid

Dawid Kucharski

Callum Elliot

Christian Nade

Gary Glen

----------------Kello-----------------

-------------------------------------

thomson--zaliukas--goncalves--wallace

---------jonsson----palazuelos-------

templeton-----kingston---------driver

----------------elliot----------------

subs: balogh, kucharski, bouzid, black, obua, novikovas, nade/glen

Ryan Gosling

Marian Kello

Craig Thomson - Marius Zaliukas - Jose Goncalves - Lee Wallace

Ruben Palazuelos - Ian Black

Laryea Kingston - David Obua - Andrew Driver

Calum Elliot

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Balogh

Thomson - Zal - Goncalves - Wallace

Driver - Black - Ruben - Obua

Kingston

Elliot

Witteveen is not better than Nade. Seriously.

Balogh

C Thomson Zaliukas Goncalves Wallace

Driver Black Palazuelos Novikovas

Elliot Obua

I think we should try Obua up front with Glen once Driver is fit enough to play. Obua has decent pace, a good touch, and can jump and win a header - all attributes sadly lacking in Nade and Witeveen.

Thomson stays at RB for me the best young full back since Gary Naysmith. Johnsson in centre mid beside black, and Zali with either Jose or Bouzid.

We do have the makings of a good team and I think we'll be good enough for 3 rd place again. I also think Nade could be more useful off the bench than starting. He does have some ability but seems way too unfit to be starting right now.

Notice a lot of you have Ruben in your best 11. Surely I'm not the only 1 who can see he is a big fairy and just can't tackle, often can't even get close enough to opposition players to put a tackle in.

Funny how we all see things differently. Suppose that's part of what makes it such a great sport to watch.

I think the majority of us think that this is the best back 4

Craig Thomson : RB

Marius Zaliukas : CH

Jose Goncalves : CH

Lee Wallace : LB

And I agree with the majority on this it is the Best Back 4 IMO.

Best Goalkeeper ?

I'm Unsure on this one don't think there is anything between the three of them the thing is they all perform really well one day and the next there not so good but i think we need to make a choice and stick with it,Mcdonald also deserves a chance to show what he can do IMO.

Right now I'm going to go for Balogh because i don't think he's made any bad mistakes since he's come in.

In the midfield is another tough one.

I'd go for

Andrew Driver

Ian Black

Ruben Palazuelos

Arvydas Novikovas

I'ts another tough one though i defo think Ruben adds Something to the midfield as i felt we were a bit over ran today against st johnstone with black and Stewart I also think Eggert should be Reinstated as a DM because it's his natuaral Position and maybe he should get a chance there also if Kingston comes in and does well then he will Obv be one of the first names on the team sheet I think We defo miss a fully fit Andy Driver and he will always be in my midfield I also think the young lithuanian lad deserves a spot over Suso who is just not the same player he showed against sunderland so I'm Still unsure what our best midfield is yet.

Then we come to the dreaded forward line

The best we have when fully fit you say ?

I'd go for

Callum Elliott

Gary Glen

Although Glen wasn't great today he offers alot more than Nade on a regular basis and we all know that he does know where the net is So it's time for him to step up to the plate and start showing it.

I never thought I'd say this But WE MISS CLUM!he's our best forward at the mo and we need him back asap.

Although Nade wasnt the worst today he still is bad cmon ppl stop trying to cover for him he Needs to stop going to mcdonalds for his lunch and start running every day how the feck does he get through double sessions?

Witeveen He's already off the mark against rangers even though it was mgregors fumble And ok he made a stupid tackle today in a very bad area but no one else was going to clear and he lunged in unsuccessfully they got a free kick and scored I don't think he is the answer by a long shot but atleast he can Run and has a decent first touch.

Gordon Smith Deserves a shot up front maybe a bit young but we need to try something different or were not going anywhere this season.

So in summary

my best team is (but still we have kingston and eggert to try in the midfield)

Balogh

Thomson,Zaliukas,Goncalves,Wallace

Driver,Palazuelos,Black,Novikovas

Elliott,Glen

----------------Kello-----------------

thomson--zaliukas--goncalves--wallace

---------jonsson----palazuelos-------

templeton-----kingston---------driver

----------------elliot----------------

subs: balogh, kucharski, bouzid, black, obua, novikovas, nade/glen

Actually like the look of that team!

Balogh

Thomson Zal Goncalves Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Obua Driver

Nade Elliot

Stewart, Black, Suso, Bouzid, Novikous, Palazulos, etc as subs

PS would still love a striker though !!

rudi must stay
Having watched and listened to our team on the net & telly the last few weeks and the views of other kickbackers I would say its time to give McDonald a chance in goals with Zal & Jose our best centre-back partnership also we dont seem to have a settled midfield also up front enough said on that one.

McDonald ( Deserves a chance the other two have been shakey.

Thomson ( A breath of fresh air.

Zaliukas ( Still our best bet at CH.

Concalves ( Has been a pleasant surprise.

Wallace ( Strong full-back but would prefer him further forward.

Obua ( No place for him on the left.

Black ( Will run & Tackle all day, not as daft as Stewart.

Jonsson ( Just the lad to play in front of the centre-backs.

Driver ( Missed his pace down the left.

Templeton ( Has to the missing link to score our goals.

Witteveen ( A big lad who is more mobile than Nade.

I know we all have differant opinions on our strongest team but I feel like many others the signing of a striker ( poacher ) would have made a big differance to our season, also Stephen Hughes could have been our playmaker in midfield to supply the forwards with quality balls.

Grumpy.

After his game on Thursday Balogh should have the number one spot for a while, on that form he's miles better than the rest.

Black's a good player, I think he's more effective as an impact sub though so I'd start with Stewart.

It's a massive problem for us at the moment Jonsson's a good player but we can't get him a position, unfortunately for him though I think Palazuelos is a better player for that role.

Don't know why you've got Templeton tbh, he's unproven atleast with Nade you know he can cause them problems.

I hope Witteveen improves if it's about at the moment though he's nowhere near our strongest team IMO.

Archived