possession, mentality and free kicks...

Debut 4

In Possession: are we as good as last season? Last season i felt Csaba was honing the team on keeping the ball better and waiting on the right moment, that seems to have gone a little. Today was an example.

The WHOLE team must take responsibilty in being there for each other in the latter stages of games and not hide. We should have had the ability in the team to see out the game today, simple as.....that brings me to.........

Mentality: Personally , still got my own concerns. It takes another half time team talk to rouse the team, something fundamentally wrong there. We just never seem to use previous good performances as a catalyst to push on and thrive on the confidence, again, something wrong there. So, so frustrating and if the team where dining out on a good performance just 3 days ago then they need a good rattle.

Free kicks: Rash challenges around our area keep costing us. I know in the heat of battle anything can happen but that`s when the players need to have a better prescence of mind. Obua done it against Rangers. A needless, reckless challenge lead to their equaliser.

If the ref gives a dodgy decision theres nowt you can do, but there`s no excuse for continually making poor tackles around the area, especially with the players back to you, it asks for trouble.

FTH

Archived