Grant Stott

Craigieboy

Having been on the buses a few times this week I have noticed a lot of silly looking posters of him advertising different stuff to do with LRT.

What a glaiket looking **** he is.

I shouldn't have to look at that ffs.

And what a face to choose to 'front' your products.

Dick.

maroonlegions

I was just hoping he would show up on my bus so i could ask him if it is true and really 108 in a row, then i read the the the poster again and found out it was by text you won the rida-card.:stuart:

InNothingWeTrust

I spent most of my journey home on the N26 at 5 am on Friday morning staring at that poster while completely wasted. It got me unnecessarily angry and I felt like hitting something, but then I fell asleep.:stuart:

Miller Jambo 60
I spent most of my journey home on the N26 at 5 am on Friday morning staring at that poster while completely wasted. It got me unnecessarily angry and I felt like hitting something, but then I fell asleep.:stuart:

Good one mate:10900:

Yep. there's nothing worse than driving into work to find that **** grinning inanely at you. As if Monday mornings wer'nt ^^^^y enough.

Miller Jambo 60
Actually,tin hat on here,,,he is a good guy and a good laugh out on the lash:smiley2:

Need more than a tin hat.

i'm actually considering walking everywhere.

lothian buses are out to alienate us all. maybe bill jamieson has a non-exec directorship.

Victor Mancini

is anyone got the "john leslie my daily routine" remake of the bus ad?

just about peed my pants with laughter the 1st time i saw it!

monkfish1979

I once got booked to play for 2 hours at an event during which Stott was the guest speaker. By the time he came off the stage, I had just enough time to play a 20 minute set. Easy money.

• 2 months later...
Jambo, Goodbye

Stott seems a sound lad, he's a good Hibee (as far as good Hibee's go)

Always happy to take flak when his team are doing pesh, and always brings a wee Hearts Hibs related joke to the Panto...

Some of you lot should stop being so miserable :stuart:

Stott seems a sound lad, he's a good Hibee (as far as good Hibee's go)

Always happy to take flak when his team are doing pesh, and always brings a wee Hearts Hibs related joke to the Panto...

Some of you lot should stop being so miserable :stuart:

Personally, I don't like him.

The best story I ever heard related to Stott was relating to the buses coming home after the semi final.

Absolutely deserved & utter class on the part of the Jambos involved.

Justice for Ulrika.

No mercy!

Personally, I don't like him.

The best story I ever heard related to Stott was relating to the buses coming home after the semi final.

Absolutely deserved & utter class on the part of the Jambos involved.

Justice for Ulrika.

No mercy!

What was the story again?

What was the story again?

A bus load of Jambos pulled up alongside his car on the way home. Some guy had a Hearts top with 'Therapist' written on the back so he turned the edge of the top over to spell out 'rapist' & gave GS a good view of it.

Think thats how it went.

Brilliant.

GSK.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

I thought the previous chap on the ridacrad adverts (Mr Len Dahand) was the double of a chap who goes to games (I think he's allowed just now)

championsleaguefan
I thought the previous chap on the ridacrad adverts (Mr Len Dahand) was the double of a chap who goes to games (I think he's allowed just now)

He probably is the same guy as the Len Dahand guy is just a punter who works in management at Lothian Buses. ps he's a muppet.

i'm actually considering walking everywhere.

lothian buses are out to alienate us all. maybe bill jamieson has a non-exec directorship.

Excuse my ignorance,(or maybe I'm being a bit slow), but where does Bill Jamieson fit into all this?

I assume you mean he of the Scotsman, and, sometimes BBC Newsnight, who earns his living as a financial expert.

Is he another of the many Hibees employed by Scotsman Publications?

Carl Weathers

Anyone remember Nigel Trance?

:laugh:

Actually,tin hat on here,,,he is a good guy and a good laugh out on the lash:smiley2:

No , he isn't. And last time I met him and his then fiancee she was even worse.

It was a few years back. Even a Hobo mate was moved to 'have words'.

Archived