TV shows at school

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can anybody help me out? I have a vague recollection of a couple of TV shows we watched at primary school (early 80s). One was about a knight who appeared as a kind of ghostly apparition and the other was about some alien man who looked like he was made of plastic. I think they were from the same series of programmes. Nobody who went school at the same time as I did seems to have a clue what I'm on about. Can anybody else remember these?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
The boy from space and dark towers.

Is there anything KB can't solve? Magnificent. Virtual rep by the bucketload coming your way. Just saw them on youtube - the Space one still freaks me out.

ToadKiller Dog

I must have been before that Dragons eye cant remember that at all ,the show that i remember the most is this one and the clock before the shows started

watch?v=gPxnv_r9UKs

Victor Mancini

did anyone here have one of those watches that doubled up as a remote control?

used to LMAO in primary when one of the guys in my class would switch the channel from the programmes mentioned above to neighbours/home and away early showings,

it used to really **** the teacher off who didn't have a clue how the channel was being changed

Do The Dance
did anyone here have one of those watches that doubled up as a remote control?

used to LMAO in primary when one of the guys in my class would switch the channel from the programmes mentioned above to neighbours/home and away early showings,

it used to really **** the teacher off who didn't have a clue how the channel was being changed

Aye, as you say - used to totally confuse the teachers. Brilliant.

Aye, as you say - used to totally confuse the teachers. Brilliant.

my mate had a phone that worked as a remote control (think it was an early nokia communicator), really funny down the boozer if the game was dull. So long as you could keep a straight face nobody was any the wiser...

Rupert Pupkin
'The Boy from Space' gave me nightmares.

I have no idea why.

Probably because when his father suddenly appeared in 1 episode he was a real freaky looking dude!! it bothered me for weeks.

anyone remember Through the Dragon's Eye? fecking dynamite

I watched that in P3. :2thumbsup:

And I'm only 16. :hang:

Archived