We all know the tie was lost....

mainjambo99

...in the first leg. And as much as I still thought we could have gone through last night...it just wasnt to be.

Does anyone eles think that if we had played at Tynecastle in the 1st leg we would of had a better chance at going through? Or would we have sat back and tried to hold on for a draw?

Had the 1st leg been at home would we really have attacked so much or would it of been a 4-5-1 and tried to defened the tie?

Sterling Archer

We'd have played 451 and got beaten 2-1, but let's be honest.

It's totally irrelevant now.

I think the answer is this, if we had played like that both games i think we had a chance.

Maybe the wider pitch over there made a difference who knows, but i do belive that we let them play over there

It seems to be the way any Scottish club plays away these days in Europe.. 4-5-1 and play the long ball.

As a coach, id much rather send my team out play a 4-3-3 and get beat 4-0 than get beat 4-0 playing a 4-5-1. If we had got into there faces in the away game, things would have been different, but as ChipButty says it is totally irrelevant now.

A wee bit of luck and composure infront of goal last night and the first leg would have been irrelevant because we would have put atleast 6 past them. That doesn't matter now, so lets start getting the points on the board and get back there next season (WITH CSABA IN CHARGE). :2thumbsup:

grumpyespana
...in the first leg. And as much as I still thought we could have gone through last night...it just wasnt to be.

Does anyone eles think that if we had played at Tynecastle in the 1st leg we would of had a better chance at going through? Or would we have sat back and tried to hold on for a draw?

Had the 1st leg been at home would we really have attacked so much or would it of been a 4-5-1 and tried to defened the tie?

To be honest we had enough chances & half chances to win the tie overall.

Grumpy.

Mr Brightside
A wee bit of luck and composure infront of goal last night and the first leg would have been irrelevant because we would have put atleast 6 past them. That doesn't matter now, so lets start getting the points on the board and get back there next season (WITH CSABA IN CHARGE). :2thumbsup:

Agreed, we need to be qualifying for Europe every season and trying to get into the group stages of the Europa.

Archived