pay me not to watch Hearts

TheBigO

Ok, so I live abroad now and watch all the Hearts games on sky at my mate's gaff or online at home.

Got home from the boozer last night just in time for KO and my laptop crashed. Mate wasn't in so couldn't go round there. Missed the whole game - watched it via text alerts! Fell out with the Missus cos i was greetin like a bairn aboot it - pain made worse, we won!

I have, however, tuned into our other three games so far this season when we lost.

Coincidence? I think not

I'm willing to not watch us if it means we always win, but I will want renumeration for the sacrifice. The good posters of JKB can arrange this or should I go direct to VR?

Ok, so I live abroad now and watch all the Hearts games on sky at my mate's gaff or online at home.

Got home from the boozer last night just in time for KO and my laptop crashed. Mate wasn't in so couldn't go round there. Missed the whole game - watched it via text alerts! Fell out with the Missus cos i was greetin like a bairn aboot it - pain made worse, we won!

I have, however, tuned into our other three games so far this season when we lost.

Coincidence? I think not

I'm willing to not watch us if it means we always win, but I will want renumeration for the sacrifice. The good posters of JKB can arrange this or should I go direct to VR?

i'm prepared to compromise.

poke your eyes oot with a pencil and i'll arrange a guide dug for you.

deal or no deal?

:D

Archived