Ticket problems last night?

The Merse

Anyone else have the problem when their ticket was scanned that they were told it had already been used? I was told to get out the turnstile and was ejected by some absolutely horrible steward, she was the rudest person i've ever come across. "Nut I'm no letting you in, get oot, get oot now, right **** ill take you out myself then"

I reasoned with the police that the system is a joke and they eventually let me in - still can't believe it though.

Was I the only one this happened to?

Know how you feel after a similar experience on Sunday. Replacement card worked a treat - I did have a print of my email confirmation ready in my pocket asa back-up though.

Anyone else have the problem when their ticket was scanned that they were told it had already been used? I was told to get out the turnstile and was ejected by some absolutely horrible steward, she was the rudest person i've ever come across. "Nut I'm no letting you in, get oot, get oot now, right **** ill take you out myself then"

I reasoned with the police that the system is a joke and they eventually let me in - still can't believe it though.

Was I the only one this happened to?

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Came up on the scanner that the smartcard had already been used, ordered to the ticket office by some arsehole 'supervisor' (give someone a uniform eh) despite having a receipt showing that the tickets had been bought and paid for!!!! On return from the ticket office I was now in possession of my smartcard, a ticket for the game, and the receipt. Guess what? the ticket when scanned shows up as already being used. The boy holding the said scanner grunted something nonsensical but fortunately the steward at the turnstyle entrance saw sense and ordered him to open the gate.

4 games this season at Tynecastle, 4 times we've encountered problems, on each occasion a march over to the ticket office has been required.

Not impressed tbh and I think a letter of complaint/e mail will be heading to the T.O

Ps, FAO of the stewards, I have no interest whatsoever in hearing of similar problems at Celtic park, East End park etc etc, thanks.

gerryjambo41

I've not had problem yet with either my or my son's smartcard , for both games that were not on the season ticket (Sunderland and Dinamo Zagreb )we phoned to book tickets , I've heard that bookings through the internet seem to be more problematic ( No , I don't know why this should make a difference)

I had tickets for the Roseburn and it said on the ticket gate 1-10 which is the Wheatfield. Going through the scanner would accept the ticket as it was the wrong stand. The steward new about the problem so I got in ok. But crazy that you are holding everyone else as the system does not work.

Been to Tynie 3 times this season and 3 times my smart card has not worked, despite changes. Having to go along to games early, just to make sure I have time to faff about with the stewards and ticket office. Wasting precious drinking time!

Archived