Substitutions last night

Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Obviously have no idea if subs were made for fitness/injury reasons but if they were tactical then I thought they were poor.

At 2 - 0 up we are out and in my opinion you need someone/something to turn the game.

I would have preferred to have seen Obua off for Driver, Nade off for Novikovas both within 5 minutes of the restart and then Black on for either Stewart (who I thought tired towards end) or Palazuelos with half an hour to go. Two 'impact' players like Driver and Novikovas and someone with the energy to drive the midfield on again like Black.

The ground lifted when Driver came on and with him along with Glen and Novikovas I think we could have torn them apart on the ground.

boabyarsebiscuit

Not totally connected to "subs", but I would have moved Obua or even Zaliukas to centre-forward, and put Driver out wide, late on.

We did manage to ping in a couple of great crosses in the last 10 minutes that we only needed an aggressive attacker to get a head on in front of the Croatian Zibby.

winston churchill
Obviously have no idea if subs were made for fitness/injury reasons but if they were tactical then I thought they were poor.

At 2 - 0 up we are out and in my opinion you need someone/something to turn the game.

I would have preferred to have seen Obua off for Driver, Nade off for Novikovas both within 5 minutes of the restart and then Black on for either Stewart (who I thought tired towards end) or Palazuelos with half an hour to go. Two 'impact' players like Driver and Novikovas and someone with the energy to drive the midfield on again like Black.

The ground lifted when Driver came on and with him along with Glen and Novikovas I think we could have torn them apart on the ground.

driver did nothing.

you could see the boys not match fit.

glen took a good dunt in the 1st half which had him hobbling so probably the reason he went off. thought black should've been on earlier. bit harsh sticking the laddie smith in that situation for his debut, never got involved. on the keeper, had a hobo at work whinging, we should have scored more cause their keeper was *****, had to tell him he was in no position to comment on keepers and that i was surprised hibs hadn't made a strenuous effort to sign him as he would have lifted the quality of goalies at fester toad, soon shut the fecker up

Archived