Train for Sunday

Shaggy2

I have tried to research this myself but the only direct trains (that I can find) from Edinburgh - Perth on a Sunday leaves at 0925 and arrives at 1051. Next one is 1350, arriving at 1512.

Am I just scheidt at web searches or is this really the only train between two major Scottish citites on a Sunday that'll get us there for KO??? Not sure I can be arsed going to Stirling or Falkirk to change.

I'd rather get the train than drive so if anyone knows of trains that I can't find please post.

Try Edin to stirling.

Stirling to perth.

Think a train every hour to stirling and once an hour from stirling to perth (Glasgow to Aberdeen service)

There is a 10:55 to Dundee.

Arrive at Dundee at 12:07

Depart Dundee at 12:43. (cheeky pint at half 12 at the tay bar in station)

Arrive Perth at 13:03.

Thank you adeb74, I'm just glad I'm not missing something that's glaringly obvious re the timetable.

Train service has always been terrible between edin and perth. getting better now but sundays are a joke. Good luck and enjoy the game.

You do realise that you have a 2 mile walk to the stadium from the train station ??

Buses between the two won't be that good so the only other alternative is likely to be a taxi.

Supporters bus directly to the ground may be a better option ?

You do realise that you have a 2 mile walk to the stadium from the train station ??

Buses between the two won't be that good so the only other alternative is likely to be a taxi.

is there a pay at gate for this one, previous trips, st J dont sell out ther own stands and we usually get a full stand to ourselves.

is there a pay at gate for this one, previous trips, st J dont sell out ther own stands and we usually get a full stand to ourselves.

it is pay at the gate

think number 1 and 2 buses take you past letham which is where the ground is

think number 1 and 2 buses take you past letham which is where the ground is

What kind of fare are we talking?return obviously?anyone wanna car pull and split petrol if the train is too much?

One of my favourite away venues. :10900:

That's why I've always liked going to Perth to watch the Jambos. The bus parks right beside the stadium and after the game there's the slip right onto the motorway. The only downside is if you want a bevy:21:

Archived