What Part Of Tynecastle is the Best for Atmosphere?

GorgieRules1874

Best part of Tynie for Atmosphere?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best part of Tynie for Atmosphere?

• Section G Wheatfield Stand
    • Section N Main Stand
    • Gorgie Stand

GorgieRules1874

Right since we had discussions about what part of Tynie is the best for Atmosphere we can have a poll

Simple :2thumbsup:

A) Wheatfield Section G

B) Main Stand Section N

C) Gorgie Stand ( No chance )

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I was in F last night and it was electric

Usually in the main stand which is like God's Waiting Room

The whole of Tynie was rocking last night. So much for the poor atmosphere alot of people were predicting. Well done everyone for making so much noise. If we had G and N closer together the place would be bouncing every week. In saying all that N is better! We don't do that daft clapping thing that G like to start!

I was in F last night and it was electric

Usually in the main stand which is like God's Waiting Room

I was in Section N last night and yes, the place was bouncing.

If only the pre-occupation with the Hibees could be put to one side and the whole energy put into encouraging the team in the game in hand. Most of the lads in front of me were not focused on what was happening on the pitch but were in delirious raptures in rants about our rivals in the east for most of game. The word 'Hibees' was uttered at least twice as much as their own team's name.

Tin hat on at the ready.

HelloSunshine

This is a close one, as section N is really good for the noise bouncing off the roof, and creates a shed-like atmosphere. But I reckon section G slightly shades it on the basis that there are more people squashed in (without the tier and police areas that affect section N) and more people make more noise.:2thumbsup:

Archived