Trouble In Dalry? (merged threads)

GorgieRules1874

GorgieRules1874

Got a text from a mate of mine who lives in Dalry and said that there are bottles smashing and Loads of Shouting ?

Anyone Confirm ?

Cousin just told me the Zagreb casuals causing some bother.Stones thrown etc.Hearts fans about a dozen or so at it too.

He works for council cctv giving me a running report.

Cousin just told me the Zagreb casuals causing some bother.Stones thrown etc.Hearts fans about a dozen or so at it too.

He works for council cctv giving me a running report.

They probably got ripped off for a sandwich, robbin barsteward shell are.

`

thehibsareintheirbeds

Caught the bus from there about 20 mins ago and it was all quiet. A fair few dinamo fans were in the kebab shop and there was a supporters bus parked in the lidl car park, but all quiet back then.

GorgieRules1874
It's all over now.Police involved.Croats back on the bus and Hearts casuals/fans away.Ah well.

Few police Vans flew up Dalry Road Seconds ago, was it a fight or just handbags?

Few police Vans flew up Dalry Road Seconds ago, was it a fight or just handbags?

Handbags.Few stones thrown etc but the police were on top of it pretty quick.40 or so Croats and he said only 12 Hearts boys.

Angry Haggis
Double decker bus on fire I heard, might be wrong.

WTF? In Slateford..but hearing plenty sirens in the background...

Auld Reekin'
Got a text from a mate of mine who lives in Dalry and said that there are bottles smashing and Loads of Shouting ?

Anyone Confirm ?

Just another typical Dalry evening, in other words.

In diggers 5 police cars passed already, my wee bro called from the bus said it was all kicking off down the road

Been watching Hearts for ten years but I have noticed a change in our support. Lot of they young supporters are nothing short of a disgrace to our club.

I'm guessing one Kickbacker was trying to get them into COFFIN Lane.

Last I heard he was safe at home tucked up with his Paddington Bear book.

The cousin also told me Ratboy was out and about with Stokes last night about 3am and they refused to pay a taxi fare.Police got involved and made them pay up.Not taking him long to get caught up with the rat.

Also out with them was the rats cousin Keith Burrell.Anyone know this scrot i know him from Scottish Gash ****ing knob end of a boy.

The cousin also told me Ratboy was out and about with Stokes last night about 3am and they refused to pay a taxi fare.Police got involved and made them pay up.Not taking him long to get caught up with the rat.

Also out with them was the rats cousin Keith Burrell.Anyone know this scrot i know him from Scottish Gash ****ing knob end of a boy.

Wee tramp just gets worse :hang:

RenfrewHearts
Been watching Hearts for ten years but I have noticed a change in our support. Lot of they young supporters are nothing short of a disgrace to our club.

Hibs fan ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GTF

Tortalano? the Hibs Baby Crew?

are u superjoeT by any chance?

No not a Hibs fan. Had the nickname for years now. Joseph is my full name and the nickname has stuck. And yes it was related to the ex hibs player.

But no I'm not a Hobo followed Hearts for years now.

No not a Hibs fan. Had the nickname for years now. Joseph is my full name and the nickname has stuck. And yes it was related to the ex hibs player.

....and just decided to register on KB after we've had a poor start to the season when the vermin are doing ok. **** off tramp

Why the hatred? I've read these boards for a long time and just decided to register. None of my posts have been negative I think after tonight performance we will have a good season.

Just because I don't have thousands of posts it make me a Hobo.

germanysallstars

yeah whatever wee joe t. you must be knackered now wee joe t you have spent your last fiver that was to last for the next 2 weeks..:10900:

Yeah okay you can believe what you want. Not going to argue with a bunch of silly wee boys about being a Jambo. I'll happily post here about Hearts and the team. Regardless of the owner or manager I will always support Hearts home and away.

gorgieshuffle

Just for the record, you know, for any younger jkb readers, joe tortalano was a wee hibby **** and a ****e footballer!

Just for the record, you know, for any younger jkb readers, joe tortalano was a wee hibby **** and a ****e footballer!

That was one of the reasons I got the nickname. I was a ****e player and my name was Joseph. Didn't think I'd get this much stick over a nickname.

No not a Hibs fan. Had the nickname for years now.

cool mate, next post list all the things you hate about the vermin docksiders of the republic of leith and revel in the glory of not smelling of hibee poo parr

gorgieshuffle
That was one of the reasons I got the nickname. I was a ****e player and my name was Joseph. Didn't think I'd get this much stick over a nickname.

Are you also a wee hibby ****? hence the nickname?

As you can probably see by my nickname I'm not a daft wee glue sniffing laddy (Hobo) on the wind up. Just here to post my views and support Hearts. As for hating the Hobo's I'm past hating just for the sake of it but one thing that ****es me off is them clinging on to the 7-0 score line.

Really its pathetic if that's all they have on us.

As you can probably see by my nickname I'm not a daft wee glue sniffing laddy (Hobo) on the wind up. Just here to post my views and support Hearts. As for hating the Hobo's I'm past hating just for the sake of it but one thing that ****es me off is them clinging on to the 7-0 score line.

Really its pathetic if that's all they have on us.

Thanks for bringing that up :108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

Thig Ar Latha
yeah whatever wee joe t. you must be knackered now wee joe t you have spent your last fiver that was to last for the next 2 weeks..:10900:

After some of your recent posts, give the guy a chance.

night shuffle!? but how old are u joe t?

I'm 32. Seen us lift the cup twice and was right behind the goals when Fozzy slid the ball through Bandie. Also had the pleasure of meeting Pasquale Bruno on a few occasions.

I'm 32. Seen us lift the cup twice and was right behind the goals when Fozzy slid the ball through Bandie. Also had the pleasure of meeting Pasquale Bruno on a few occasions.

That would tie in right enough....

Scottish League Cup

Winners (3): 1972, 1991, 2007 ??

That would tie in right enough....

Scottish League Cup

Winners (3): 1972, 1991, 2007 ??

The real cup you diddy not the Mickey mouse cup.

Walter Payton
THe Serbs know how to silence these collaberators.

Wtf? Are the balkan troubles seriously a joke to you?

Wtf? Are the balkan troubles seriously a joke to you?

Croatia are/were a bunch of collaberating nazis at least the serbs fought and kicked out the Nazis for themselves.

Archived