Jambos in England - is the game on Freeview at all?

spacerjoe

grumpyespana
Does anybody know if the game is on Freeview tonight? 'Red button' perhaps?

Cannot help you there but its on freesat in sunny Spain ( BBC2 Scotland ).

Grumpy.

The last Zagreb game was "behind the red button", but not advertised anywhere. I am hoping that it'll be the same tonight.

The last Zagreb game was "behind the red button", but not advertised anywhere. I am hoping that it'll be the same tonight.

Oh, and if you have Hearts World, the games online. No geographic restrictions.

Oh, and if you have Hearts World, the games online. No geographic restrictions.

Excellent, thanks Betty.

Genghis Khan
on bbc2 scotland tonight channel 990

The BBC used to block transmissions outside of Scotland though - will this apply to tonight's game? Did anyone in England receive the first leg via ch 990 on Sky?

The BBC used to block transmissions outside of Scotland though - will this apply to tonight's game? Did anyone in England receive the first leg via ch 990 on Sky?

I saw the first one on Sky, so should be cool

Mac_fae_Gillie

ive been watching euro/cup games on 990 or 971 for 4years never seen any blocked...heck even watch 5mins of beechgrove garden to get me in the mood.

Genghis Khan
ive been watching euro/cup games on 990 or 971 for 4years never seen any blocked...heck even watch 5mins of beechgrove garden to get me in the mood.

The channel is picked up easy enough, just certain footy matches get blocked on the satellite outside Scotland due to copyright reasons.

Archived