Non-Scottish SPL team.......

grumpy rebus

grumpy rebus

................ends the European game with only 1 (yes ONE) Scot in the team. And only 3 in their matchday 18. Wonder what the weegie press will say if we do likewise?

................ends the European game with only 1 (yes ONE) Scot in the team. And only 3 in their matchday 18. Wonder what the weegie press will say if we do likewise?

Caldwell and Broon

What about the bench?

Inidentally Caldwell is the worst player in the world and I am shocked that this goes unnoticed.

It is a sad indictment on our game that he is voted 'The league's best player' by many

I would agree, but I regret to point out that we played against Dundee United for a few minutes with NO Scots after Stewart's red card and before Black came on.

Walter Bishop

We only started with 2 in Zagreb!!! Celtic started with 3 last night.

Kello

Jonsson

Wallace

Bouzid

Zal

Obua

Stewart

Ruben

Stewart

Suso

Jose

Nade

Caldwell and Broon

What about the bench?

Inidentally Caldwell is the worst player in the world and I am shocked that this goes unnoticed.

It is a sad indictment on our game that he is voted 'The league's best player' by many

Agreed. His performance against Norway are what cost Scotland, yet nobody in the press were prepare to point the finger. Shocking.

The Treasurer

It's funny how this non-scots thing only became an issue when Hearts started to bring in the Liths.

It's funny how this non-scots thing only became an issue when Hearts started to bring in the Liths.

Correct, Rangers and Celtic respectively fielded teams resembling the Dutch NT and a Slav select in recent times...........yet strangely enough Hugh Keevins never saw that as having a detrimental effect on the progress of our guid Scottish talent :hang:

Archived