So Who Converts to a Striker Then?

Guess The Crowd

Guess The Crowd

Obua, Driver, Suso, Kingston?

At least one of them will have to make striker (or support striker) his main position for a considerable period of time (at least the next 2 months, probably January or beyond), whether we like it or not.

Obua, Driver, Suso, Kingston?

At least one of them will have to make striker (or support striker) his main position for a considerable period of time (at least the next 2 months, probably January or beyond), whether we like it or not.

No harm trying Driver as CF. However only if the balls played on the deck and to feet and not stupid high balls.

i've said for ages that a decent striker could be made out of driver. he would terrify defences with his pace, as long as he can be coached by someone who knows what they're doing. all the right runs to make, positions to take up etc etc.

he's maybe not the best finisher but then.... who is at hearts?

I think Obua could work as the target man in some respects. He's far and away our best player in the air. Not sure he could hold it up so well at his feet though.

broxburnjambo1874

Suso, he had a cracker of an oppertunity against Rangers but it bounced of the post.

Quick player and can get around defenders

Guess The Crowd

Don't quite see Zali as a Galloway/McKenna, but the thought had crossed my mind!:10900:

Say, though, for example Obua and/or Driver (maybe even as a pair) could make a go of being a striker - there's still plenty of options for the wide positions, what with Noviokas and Templeton, as well as Kingston / Suso.

We have to make a virtue of the fact that there are many (too many) players in other positions. What's done is done, let's move on.

Archived