Well done TO

Jambosimmy

I didnt see this posted by anybody else.

I had a problem with my smartcard on sudnay and missed the first 25 mins of the game. They said they would send my card out again this week which was received yesterday.

As a gesture of goodwill they have given me any home scottish cup tie for free for the inconvenience.

Really nice and unexpected gesture. Really pleased with this.

I didnt see this posted by anybody else.

I had a problem with my smartcard on sudnay and missed the first 25 mins of the game. They said they would send my card out again this week which was received yesterday.

As a gesture of goodwill they have given me any home scottish cup tie for free for the inconvenience.

Really nice and unexpected gesture. Really pleased with this.

its not just one scottish cup tie, its ALL home scottish cup ties this season, pretty nice gesture I think :-)

Guest JamboRobbo
Nice work by the ticket office.

good to see a counterpoint to the stories of incompetence.

I'd say a fan missing the first 25 minutes of the game is confirmation of their incompetence.

jamboinglasgow

I am surprised that people are amazed that there are problems on the first time the new smart cards are used. IT HAPPENS TO EVERY CLUB WHO INSTALLS IT ON THE FIRST TIME USE. Hearts have handed out over 10,000 cards, there is always to be a few that have problems. Hearts have tried to deal with this and sadly some will have missed part of the game.

There should be very few, if any, problems next time as all have cards that now work.

I'd say a fan missing the first 25 minutes of the game is confirmation of their incompetence.

agreed. as is having to hand out free tickets in compensation. good to see that there is some willingness to make such gestures though.

I am surprised that people are amazed that there are problems on the first time the new smart cards are used. IT HAPPENS TO EVERY CLUB WHO INSTALLS IT ON THE FIRST TIME USE. Hearts have handed out over 10,000 cards, there is always to be a few that have problems. Hearts have tried to deal with this and sadly some will have missed part of the game.

There should be very few, if any, problems next time as all have cards that now work.

Is that a guarantee though?..............since S.N.T.H. got a 'worker' only at the 3rd attempt !

There might also be questions about the transfer of info between the TO counter / Online system / St James shop ?

I too have a free cup top up - thanks Hearts.

However ,you are speculating when you say I and others now have a card that works the new card I received in the post remains untested until Thursday night.

I didn't mean that they weren't incompetent, only that it was good to see them making up for it.

I expected problems therefore I left the house early. My point was that the TO knew they had made a mistake and as a paying customer I was delighted that they have managed to issue me with such a gesture. Certainly was not expedcted

jamboinglasgow
I expected problems therefore I left the house early. My point was that the TO knew they had made a mistake and as a paying customer I was delighted that they have managed to issue me with such a gesture. Certainly was not expedcted

That is the sensible thing to do and I was not going at you. Shame you missed 25mins but well done that you got a free game because of it.

No, it's a sign of their humanity and compassion :10900:

its not just one scottish cup tie, its ALL home scottish cup ties this season, pretty nice gesture I think :-)

I read it as one, but he gets tio pick what one it is, i.e. if we get a poxy wee team at home, he can leave it and take a chance we later get a big team at home.

Archived