St Johnstone away

wheatfield to sheffield

wheatfield to sheffield

The game at McDiarmid Park on Sunday is cash on the gate only.

tickets page says: "There are no advanced sales for this match.

Tickets for this match are available via cash-only turnstiles. Tickets are priced at ?20 adults and ?10 for concessions.

Concessions are defined as O65 and U18 only."

How many seats does that mean we get - and how early do we need to get there to definitely get in?

I can see it being a Dunfermline-style set-up. One stand sells out they'll just open a sectopn in the nearby one.

Anyway, I doubt we'll sell out.

ToadKiller Dog
The game at McDiarmid Park on Sunday is cash on the gate only.

tickets page says: "There are no advanced sales for this match.

Tickets for this match are available via cash-only turnstiles. Tickets are priced at ?20 adults and ?10 for concessions.

Concessions are defined as O65 and U18 only."

How many seats does that mean we get - and how early do we need to get there to definitely get in?

I would not worry you will get in ,even if we fill the away end there will be plenty of spaces in the home end for any over spill .

I can see it being a Dunfermline-style set-up. One stand sells out they'll just open a sectopn in the nearby one.

Anyway, I doubt we'll sell out.

We will get the North Stand behind the goal, and as Neave said, if that fills we'll probably get the north end of the Main Stand. Dunno exactly how much the stands hold, but I would guess around 2000k behind the goal?

Anyone able to reccomend some decent boozers for before the game?

208 hotel, always busy but the old doorman always had a smile for the right people.

Anyone able to reccomend some decent boozers for before the game?

The Foundry is a decent boozer, right beside the bus stops for McD Park, and a taxi rank so getting up to the ground would be easy. Across the road from that you've got Sandemans, big size place, cheap beer, and also Sportsters.

Archived