Away Scheme Members

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Is it still on this season? Anyone heard anything?

no its not .but they hope to set up something so we always get tickets

I hope so too. I really doubt they will though. :(

The only game you might struggle to get a ticket for is the New Year derby at fester road.Even then season ticket holders should get a ticket no problem.

JamboRossi79
no its not .but they hope to set up something so we always get tickets

Where did you hear this ? I haven't heard anything yet.

Where did you hear this ? I haven't heard anything yet.
we used to get an e-mail to ask if we wanted tickets .we called ticket office at end of last week to ask if they were doing it again this season.they said they werent but hoped to make some other arrangement .cant think what that is though as the last system was very good

does paying for an away season ticket for 2 years automatically entitle someone to a lifetime of preferential ticket allocation? :nah:

just wondering, i would have renewed mine after the 1st year if i'd known :th_o:

does paying for an away season ticket for 2 years automatically entitle someone to a lifetime of preferential ticket allocation? :nah:

just wondering, i would have renewed mine after the 1st year if i'd known :th_o:

no it doesnt but some of us dont live two minutes from tynie to come and queue for away tickets every two weeks . if you want you can go and queue for me . thought not.

no it doesnt but some of us dont live two minutes from tynie to come and queue for away tickets every two weeks . if you want you can go and queue for me . thought not.

scabber, dont take it personally.

i dont live 2 minutes from tynie, but at least some common sense, hearts are no longer involved in all ticket away games every 2 weeks.

thanks for answering the last question for me :smiley2:

scabber, dont take it personally.

i dont live 2 minutes from tynie, but at least some common sense, hearts are no longer involved in all ticket away games every 2 weeks.

thanks for answering the last question for me :smiley2:

yes ok john so what do you think is a better systum than the one that was in place for us that find coming to the ticket office during the week impossible

Carl Weathers
Surely the loyalty of the folk who go EVERY single week should be rewarded no ?

I thought this was when Hearts loyalty points come into place?

Surely the loyalty of the folk who go EVERY single week should be rewarded no ?
we do go every single week so we do have a high number of loyalty points, thats the point we just want an easy way of getting tickets for all ticket games without a 150mile round trip to the ticket office every time .as phone bookings hit you with booking fees every time.

JamboRossi79
we do go every single week so we do have a high number of loyalty points, thats the point we just want an easy way of getting tickets for all ticket games without a 150mile round trip to the ticket office every time .as phone bookings hit you with booking fees every time.

Correct it did work well last time, although I don't have a 150 mile round trip to the TO

the problem with the away ticket scheme was that it appeared to favour only those supporters who were away season ticket holders for 2 years. correct me if i'm wrong on this.

it wasn't open to all hearts supporters who may have difficulty getting into to tynie for away match tickets.

The Treasurer
the problem with the away ticket scheme was that it appeared to favour only those supporters who were away season ticket holders for 2 years. correct me if i'm wrong on this.

it wasn't open to all hearts supporters who may have difficulty getting into to tynie for away match tickets.

It wasn't open to all as that would result in people "signing up" just to get tickets for big matches ie Fester Road.

The scheme rewarded people who were prepared to commit to attending most if not all away fixtures.

Yes it should be open to others who weren't initially involed in the scheme but has to be limited to ensure regulars get first option to buy.

Ps. This is not meant to be an "I'm a better fan than you" post so please don't turn it into one.

It wasn't open to all as that would result in people "signing up" just to get tickets for big matches ie Fester Road.

The scheme rewarded people who were prepared to commit to attending most if not all away fixtures.

Yes it should be open to others who weren't initially involed in the scheme but has to be limited to ensure regulars get first option to buy.

Ps. This is not meant to be an "I'm a better fan than you" post so please don't turn it into one.

loyalty points if administered correctly is the only way ticket should be allocated.

when both the 500 clubs ended so did there benefits, the same should have been the case with the away season ticket.

in this technological age it shouldn't be difficult to have an online away ticket application system in place, which would be open to all supporters and tickets then allocated (& sent out) by loyalty points.

The Treasurer
loyalty points if administered correctly is the only way ticket should be allocated.

when both the 500 clubs ended so did there benefits, the same should have been the case with the away season ticket.

in this technological age it shouldn't be difficult to have an online away ticket application system in place, which would be open to all supporters and tickets then allocated (& sent out) by loyalty points.

In an ideal world John, but we all know that doesn't happen especially where big games are concerned.

Archived