trimming mp3 files

bighusref

I know that itunes will mask part of a song for you but do any of the good people of kickback know of any program that will allow me to trim down an mp3 file?

Ta in advance. :)

Cheers guys.

I have a couple of tracks I want to use as ringtones but they have intro's to them. Also, I have one of those tracks that artists thought it would be cool to "hide" a track at the end of an album, making a song 18 minutes long.

this_is_my_story
Cheers guys.

I have a couple of tracks I want to use as ringtones but they have intro's to them. Also, I have one of those tracks that artists thought it would be cool to "hide" a track at the end of an album, making a song 18 minutes long.

Was about to post the same as H98 & IJ there, very handy program. Loads of tutorials on YouTube for audacity too.

Cheers guys.

Career change!!

Get your head round that then seamleesly blag yourself off as an audio editor and ProTools expert at a seriously inflated rate of around 150 quid an hour. Sit around drinking coffee and arsing about before being called on to do about fifteen minutes "work." Suitably exhausted, retire to the nearest hostelry.

At least that's what all the ones I know do. :stuart:

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but here goes, I have a DVD that has about a 1000 music tracks on it. Does anybody know how to go about getting that onto i-tunes? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but here goes, I have a DVD that has about a 1000 music tracks on it. Does anybody know how to go about getting that onto i-tunes? Thanks in advance.

Drag and drop into iTunes if they are stored as MP3 files.

Archived