Sorry, we can't blame others...

bighalders

for our three defeats this season.

I've only seen todays game live at Tynie so don't know about some of the decisions discussed on other threads. The fact remains that we were poor against Dundee Utd, awful aganist Zagreb and were 1-0 up against 10 men at home today and still contrived a defeat. We have no attacking options upfront, any team will lose goals so unless we find a scorer soon we'll struggle. We also need a true leader on the park as well. We domiated the 1st half today but fell away in the 2nd, that shouldn't have happenend.

We are equal bottom of the league, ok after just a few games, but we can't target future games as an opportunity to gain points as there is currently a lot wrong on the park for us at present. Nade and Wittenween are not the answer for example and our captains are both suspended for toay at least. Lots to sort very quickly if we are to rgain 3rd place this season IMO

Thunderstruck
for our three defeats this season.

I've only seen todays game live at Tynie so don't know about some of the decisions discussed on other threads. The fact remains that we were poor against Dundee Utd, awful aganist Zagreb and were 1-0 up against 10 men at home today and still contrived a defeat. We have no attacking options upfront, any team will lose goals so unless we find a scorer soon we'll struggle. We also need a true leader on the park as well. We domiated the 1st half today but fell away in the 2nd, that shouldn't have happenend.

We are equal bottom of the league, ok after just a few games, but we can't target future games as an opportunity to gain points as there is currently a lot wrong on the park for us at present. Nade and Wittenween are not the answer for example and our captains are both suspended for toay at least. Lots to sort very quickly if we are to rgain 3rd place this season IMO

As I said earllier, Lady Luck certainly didn't smile on us today:

1. Suso onto join of Bar and Post after some persistence by Witteveen.

2. Glancing header by Jos? which Mcgregor scrambled onto the bar.

3. A couple of wee flicks in the box just didn't fall to the right feet while on another day....

4. Davy O's superb cross in dying minutes which Suso was very unlucky to see bounce of a defender who hadn't a clue what hit him.

5. Calum getting injured soon after coming off, robbing Csaba of an option when Ian Black was hobbling.

It was also encouraging to see some shots on goal from distance. Again, they didn't come off today.

Zaliukas is a more dominating CH than Bouzid and is better at organising those around him. He and Jos? should be central pairing.

Andy Driver will make a difference - if he gets into his direct game.

We have had two difficult fixtures (we lost both of our first games against these teams last season and still came ot best of the rest). There is a long way to go yet.

I have to disagree, mate. My thoughts are on the 'Turning Points' thread, which is probably on page 2 now, if you want to read.

Archived