Hearts.tv

Ryan Gosling

Who's ya favrit?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's ya favrit?

Ryan Gosling

Who is your favourite member of the team? A lady who I believe is called Amal made her interviewing debut with Csaba today and sounded better than Lawrence. Who is YOUR favourite?

:21:

Lawrence has made significant contributions to improved comms from Hearts over the last few years.

Gets my vote as he comes from the fans perspective rather than as a trained journo / pundit.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Lawrence has made significant contributions to improved comms from Hearts over the last few years.

Gets my vote as he comes from the fans perspective rather than as a trained journo / pundit.

Maybe true but his commentary, when he does it, is horrendous! Don't let him near the mike!

jamboinglasgow
Who is your favourite member of the team? A lady who I believe is called Amal made her interviewing debut with Csaba today and sounded better than Lawrence. Who is YOUR favourite?

:21:

that is then the second addition to the Hearts world team in last 6 months or so (the other is called Peter or Paul, unsure) so wonder if it means that they are planning in expanding the content of Hearts.tv, I would like to see them do more fun stuff like other clubs do. Maybe each week ask a different player a set of questions,some serious, some wacky (who is longest in the shower, who has the worst fashion sense, who has the worst chat.)

Archived