Basement Jaxx

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Cannot wait for the new album which is out September 21st. I know i'm getting old and im saying what my old dears said to me but I watched a bit of the chart show on MTV the other night and 99% was utter rubbish. They might not be the most fashionable band in the world but the Jaxx are brilliant live and havent had a bad album yet(IMHO). Hopefully the rest is as good as Raindrops which is a magic tune. Long live the JAXX!!!

Cannot wait for the new album which is out September 21st. I know i'm getting old and im saying what my old dears said to me but I watched a bit of the chart show on MTV the other night and 99% was utter rubbish. They might not be the most fashionable band in the world but the Jaxx are brilliant live and havent had a bad album yet(IMHO). Hopefully the rest is as good as Raindrops which is a magic tune. Long live the JAXX!!!

They looked outstanding at the isle of wight festival back in June.They have some quality tracks.

Saw them live at Future Music and they had a pretty long set so there was a lot of fillers in there but went off when they started churning out the favourites. The NERD set was better though.

Grandmaster Flash was there as well...you know you are old when you know who he is.

Seen them twice this year, once at the Corn Exchange and then again at RockNess. Thought they were brilliant. Have never bought any of their albums as it's not the type of music i'd listen to in the house or that.

They were ok at the corn exchange. Nothing to write home about.

Agree they are awesome though. Will be picking up the new album when it comes out.

Archived