Turning Point

Mr Nobody

Turning point in the game for me was when Wittenveen was clean through and ****ed it up. 5 minutes later and it is level. Really should have done better.

Greedy_Jambo
Turning point in the game for me was when Wittenveen was clean through and ****ed it up. 5 minutes later and it is level. Really should have done better.

Turning point for me was elliot getting injured and csaba resorting to his STINKING 4-5-1 formation.

Witeveen made the wrong pass in that situation but maybe glen should of shouted louder.

Turning point for me was elliot getting injured and csaba resorting to his STINKING 4-5-1 formation.

Witeveen made the wrong pass in that situation but maybe glen should of shouted louder.

Maybe Witeveen should have just made more of the opportunity.

Johanes de Silentio

Agree strongly - Pittenweem was one on one with the keeper, and he bottled it - strikers have to be selfish - at least get a ****ing shot in - he passed the buck, and handed the momentum to Rangers.

I was delighted for the lad when he scored, but that really was poor, poor play!

Reminded me of Eskillson's miss in Lochend. Yes - that bad!

Agree strongly - Pittenweem was one on one with the keeper, and he bottled it - strikers have to be selfish - at least get a ****ing shot in - he passed the buck, and handed the momentum to Rangers.

I was delighted for the lad when he scored, but that really was poor, poor play!

Reminded me of Eskillson's miss in Lochend. Yes - that bad!

It was not that bad, though I do agree he perhaps should have shot.

If he shot and missed though, people would have rushed to their PCs to slate him for not passing, as many on here hated him and decided he was 5h1t before they even saw him.

He is not brilliant, but he is better than NAde and tries more.

Johanes de Silentio
It was not that bad, though I do agree he perhaps should have shot.

If he shot and missed though, people would have rushed to their PCs to slate him for not passing, as many on here hated him and decided he was 5h1t before they even saw him.

He is not brilliant, but he is better than NAde and tries more.

It was that bad - he was right through on goal, ffs!

ShireJambo22

Turning point for me was when Rangers turned up...

maltese jambo

My turning point was the period 5 mins before half time...we just switched off, and we've done it several times in the past for example at the end of last season against Rangers, although they didn't score before half time you could see it let them grow in confidence.

The second turning point was half time...we have lost 5 goals in 3 matches in the second half, whatever Csaba is doing (or isn't doing) in the half time just isn't working.

On another note, thought Jose and Obua were outstanding today, Obua in particular drove the team forward and i think he deserves a lot of credit today

We_are_the_Hearts

Witteveen scored and also did OK. His lack of vision cost us a 2nd goal. The youth players who came on all have individual potential but lacked awareness and positional sense. Again I worry about the coaching level we have at younger ages. Nothing personal but I dont see players coming in with the necessary team game.

Witteveen scored and also did OK. His lack of vision cost us a 2nd goal. The youth players who came on all have individual potential but lacked awareness and positional sense. Again I worry about the coaching level we have at younger ages. Nothing personal but I dont see players coming in with the necessary team game.

he is pants end off

Witteveen should have scored with that chance and we'd probably have won if he had. He looked like a player very short of confidence.

Witteveen passing right to Suso, who was being covered by two players, as opposed to passing left to a completely unmarked Gary Glen or going for goal himself when straight through. 2 minutes later Rangers had equalised. A guilt-edged opportunity that we should've taken, didn't and paid for it.

I know knee-jerk reactions to defeats are the norm on here, but I saw a lot of positives from today, and left the game gutted but pleased with what I had seen.

We completely bossed the game in the first half with some good attacking football. Glen played well when he came on, Witteveen looks like he has potential and we gave Rangers no change at the back and in midfield. Honourable mentions also to Jose, Black, Jonsson and Wallace.

The second half was disappointing but still, in the first 10 minutes, Rangers hardly touched it. I remember a spell of two or three minutes in particular where we took the absolute ****.

Yes, we lost, but the signs are still positive, IMO. Play like that for the rest of the season (maybe a little bit neater in the latter stages) and we'll win more than we lose. Couple this with the fact we lost two anomalous goals at Tannadice and it isn't nearly as bad as many are making out.

turning point is when we came out to the second half. We didnt play well enough 2nd half. But least its better than zagreb!!!

Witteveen passing right to Suso, who was being covered by two players, as opposed to passing left to a completely unmarked Gary Glen or going for goal himself. 2 minutes later Rangers had equalised. A guilt-edged opportunity that we should've taken, didn't and paid for it.

I know knee-jerk reactions to defeats are the norm on here, but I saw a lot of positives from today, and left the game gutted but pleased with what I had seen.

We completely bossed the game in the first half with some good attacking football. Glen played well when he came on, Witteveen looks like he has potential and we gave Rangers no change at the back and in midfield. Honourable mentions also to Jose, Black, Jonsson and Wallace.

The second half was disappointing but still, in the first 10 minutes, Rangers hardly touched it. I remember a spell of two or three minutes in particular where we took the absolute ****.

Yes, we lost, but the signs are still positive, IMO. Play like that for the rest of the season (maybe a little bit neater in the latter stages) and we'll win more than we lose. Couple this with the fact we lost two anomalous goals at Tannadice and it isn't nearly as bad as many are making out.

The better days will arrive soon of that you can be sure Mr Neave.:2thumbsup:

p.s. I spied you on a Croatian TV prog.

The better days will arrive soon of that you can be sure Mr Neave.:2thumbsup:

p.s. I spied you on a Croatian TV prog.

They definitely will. My only fear is Csaba, the catalyst in them, leaving or being pushed.

Did you? I'm sure I was a beacon of sobriety, as I was for the whole of Zagreb ( :yes2: ) . Are the videos on youtube per chance?

They definitely will. My only fear is Csaba, the catalyst in them, leaving or being pushed.

Did you? I'm sure I was a beacon of sobriety, as I was for the whole of Zagreb ( :yes2: ) . Are the videos on youtube per chance?

They are on somewhere but I canny find them now:stuart:

Dougie Masterton
Witteveen passing right to Suso, who was being covered by two players, as opposed to passing left to a completely unmarked Gary Glen or going for goal himself when straight through. 2 minutes later Rangers had equalised. A guilt-edged opportunity that we should've taken, didn't and paid for it.

Your either ****ed or your taking something illegal. :nah:

Game hinged on 2 chances in the space of 5 mins. Wittenweem failing to chip McGregor when put thru from Janos's hoof down the middle, then DW stopping "Eskilson like" when clean thru. He could have gone himself or gone left and we probably go 2 up. He went right omg!

No matter what the ref did, we would never have lost from 2-0 against 10 men.

Your either ****ed or your taking something illegal. :nah:

And the self-perpetuating cycle of depression that is JKB makes another rotation.

Dougie Masterton
And the self-perpetuating cycle of depression that is JKB makes another rotation.

Not depressed mate, but don't see as many positives as you do. :nah:

Archived