We are a very poor team.

colinzeal

We must have the worst selection of strikers in this League.

Nade- Its all been said before.

Witteveen- The goal may paper over the cracks, but he is dismal and a complete pussy too. He did not win a single header all day and does not seem able to jump. He did have the odd nice touch, but then generally lost possession.

The centre of midfield was dreadful today. Ruben and Black gave away possession far too many times and were positionally poor.

On the plus side Goncalves played well and so did Johnsson.

We will get no where near third this season.

Greedy_Jambo

Agree with most of that apart from the black comment. He wasn't his usual high standard the second half but thats because he was knackered. I don't think he's had a full 90 minutes since he came to the club. Not his fault in my opinion.

peebles jambo

hard to see how we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,

seemed to me like a different hearts team came out for the second half

nade is hopeless, the quicker we see the last of him, the better

whitehaven, he's a powderpuff

we just seemed to give up the ghost in the 2nd half, going to be a long hard season

Agree with most of that apart from the black comment. He wasn't his usual high standard the second half but thats because he was knackered. I don't think he's had a full 90 minutes since he came to the club. Not his fault in my opinion.

I don't think he was great in the first either.

That said he has done well in previous games.

I don't disagree that we're poor team but what i will say is that i don't think we're much worse than we were at the same point last season. Until Bruno was fit we were woeful! If someone who can put the ball in the net is signed (a big if!!) then i don't think we'll be fair away from the top 4. We've had a tough start and there's really no need to panic at the moment. We'll pick up points once we start playing the dross over the next few weeks....

gorgieshuffle

Terrible in the 2nd half. No midfield, bad passing and a complete lack of urgency to go and win the game by getting the 2nd goal.

Lack quality and have some seriously average players with nothing in terms of firepower what so ever.

Naive and completley lacking in confidence

Chip Douglas

Witteveen- The goal may paper over the cracks, but he is dismal and a complete pussy too. He did not win a single header all day and does not seem able to jump. He did have the odd nice touch, but then generally lost possession.

The centre of midfield was dreadful today. Ruben and Black gave away possession far too many times and were positionally poor.

Compared against whom? Liverpool, Man U, AC Milan?!

Within the context of our league, we have a squad which I still believe will finish third.

Have a sense of context please, this knee-jerk bullcr@p is tedious nonsense.

We've just narrowly lost against Rangers in the circumstances, not Hamilton for crying out loud.

Within the context of our league, we have a squad which I still believe will finish third.

We've just narrowly lost against Rangers in the circumstances, not Hamilton for crying out loud.

against a 10 man rangers team, very poor 10 man rangers team at that. Dundee united were no better. I'm struggling to see the positives here?

I certainly believe that we have a poorer team than Dundee United and although Hibs are pretty poor, it is amazing what a difference having a couple of decent strikers can do for a team.

We have no cutting edge up front and we have a real lack of creativity in midfield, not a good combination for scoring goals.

I still think we will be top 6, but I don't think we will be competing for third which I believe Dundee United will earn quite comfortably.

i thought black played very well looked settled on the ball

Chip Douglas
I certainly believe that we have a poorer team than Dundee United and although Hibs are pretty poor, it is amazing what a difference having a couple of decent strikers can do for a team.

We have no cutting edge up front and we have a real lack of creativity in midfield, not a good combination for scoring goals.

I still think we will be top 6, but I don't think we will be competing for third which I believe Dundee United will earn quite comfortably

So-called experts have been predicting United as the best of the rest since Levein took charge and they've yet to get anywhere near that accolade.

Just what is it that people see in United. Flatter. To. Deceive.

There aren't many positives from the first week of our season, fair enough.

But we've got until next May to make up for this tepid start and we're working with a first team which bears little resemblance to last season.

We must remain objective and retain a sense of perspective.

Chip Douglas
against a 10 man rangers team, very poor 10 man rangers team at that. Dundee united were no better. I'm struggling to see the positives here?

Oh come on man. Rangers played quite well with 10 men. We might have been pash but Rangers were not very poor.

Thought we were not bad in the first half - terrible in the second, why??

Nade & Witteveen most definately the worst pair of strikers in thge league and sorry the gola papered over no cracks - he is crap!

broxburnjambo1874

In the midfeild we are not bad. Our defense could be a little bit better but we need an experienced striker. Glen is not bad but we need someone to maybe be upfront with him.

I disagree that we are a poor team.

We're a team low on confidence with limited potency up front.

Palazaelos and Black both played well in midfield as did Obua and even Suso had improved from last week.

Today we played against the champions and got beaten by a (wrongly given) penalty on a day where many decisions did not go our way.

I saw a lot of positives from today and expect us to be in the top 6 this year again.

Re: Witeveen.

He really doesn't look up to much.

tolcross lad
I disagree that we are a poor team.

We're a team low on confidence with limited potency up front.

Palazaelos and Black both played well in midfield as did Obua and even Suso had improved from last week.

Today we played against the champions and got beaten by a (wrongly given) penalty on a day where many decisions did not go our way.

I saw a lot of positives from today and expect us to be in the top 6 this year again.

Re: Witeveen.

He really doesn't look up to much.

I agree with this.It is worth mentioning tiredness.I was disappointed that Csaba did not predict or adjust his tactics in the 2nd half .It was clear that some of the players were toiling even against 10 men.Csaba should have had both Ruben and Black playing a holding role.Instead we had Black charging forward wasting posession with speculative long range shooting.

How Hearts ended up playing 3 big games in 7 days at this stage of the season is beyond me.2 away from home and one abroad .Whatever the failings of the players, the club and the authorities need to have their heads seen to for allowing this to happen to a team representing Scotland in Europe

Father Tiresias
I agree with this.It is worth mentioning tiredness.I was disappointed that Csaba did not predict or adjust his tactics in the 2nd half .It was clear that some of the players were toiling even against 10 men.Csaba should have had both Ruben and Black playing a holding role.Instead we had Black charging forward wasting posession with speculative long range shooting.

How Hearts ended up playing 3 big games in 7 days at this stage of the season is beyond me.2 away from home and one abroad .Whatever the failings of the players, the club and the authorities need to have their heads seen to for allowing this to happen to a team representing Scotland in Europe

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the whole Csaba experience. Nade's shortcomings have been well documented on JKB. Why did he start again?

Our defense could be a little bit better

Aye,

Our forwards can't score , and it's no idle talk,

Our defence is as strong as Edinburgh rock.

I hear Hibs are resigning bouzie tomorrow. Well this is what i'm told by a Hibs fan i know. If they sign a decent centre half as well before the window shuts, ex falkirk dross aside, they'll have done pretty well with their summer signings. Please god don't let it happen >:-(

Archived