thomson off

Victor Mancini

JennytheJambo

Deserved to go but I think Craig Thomson will try and even it up. Or Kenny Miller will keep on diving in the box for a penalty. The moaning face weggie B*****s will keep moaning until we have half our team booked.

The Future's Maroon

Maybe I am the only Hearts fan who doesnt think it was a red?! Yellow at worst!

Still, dont care and my desicion to have Hearts in my Sunday bet is looking good (5/1 I got)!

Maybe I am the only Hearts fan who doesnt think it was a red?! Yellow at worst!

Still, dont care and my desicion to have Hearts in my Sunday bet is looking good (5/1 I got)!

Nope not the only one, thought it was no worse than suso on miller!

Thig Ar Latha
Nope not the only one, thought it was no worse than suso on miller!

The big difference was that Suso's was stupid and badly timed. Thompson's was wreckless and dangerous, a potential leg breaker.

There is a bit of history between Black and Thomson. Back at u-16 level or maybe it was u-18? Black tried to break Thomson's leg and there has been bad blood ever since. Must have been going through his mind when he went in for the challenge.

There is a bit of history between Black and Thomson. Back at u-16 level or maybe it was u-18? Black tried to break Thomson's leg and there has been bad blood ever since. Must have been going through his mind when he went in for the challenge.

Can i ask what teams were playing at the time?

Can i ask what teams were playing at the time?

I think it was when they were at Hutchison Vale, but i may be wrong.

Archived