Score prediction today?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

This should really be a two part question, depending on the starting 11.

If the same 11 from Thursday start:-

Rangers will horse us at least 0-3

If (and I'm down on my knees praying this happens) Glen, Black and Novi start:-

We could take a 1-1. Or maybe even sneak a 2-1 win?

(Stewart an Zal still suspended which will help)

Jam Tarts 1874
This should really be a two part question, depending on the starting 11.

If the same 11 from Thursday start:-

Rangers will horse us at least 0-3

If (and I'm down on my knees praying this happens) Glen, Black and Novi start:-

We could take a 1-1. Or maybe even sneak a 2-1 win?

(Stewart an Zal still suspended which will help)

I think Stewart's absence will help us greatly, so I will go for 1-1.

Sorry I think we will show a lot more fight but still be short and end up losing 0-2 a goal each half probably just when we have been having our best spells in the game.

Head saying 3 or 4 nothing Huns.

Heart saying 2-1.

Line up will matter hugely as the starting line up from Thursday should never start again. Two omissions obviously but other changes need to be made.

I can not see us scoring, that is the problem, so 2-0 to them is about right, 1 goal near the end of the 1st half and one at the start of the 2nd.

The annoying thing about Hearts is we could go an get a victory today after playing so bad on Thursday night. That's Hearts for you.

Still cannae see it. Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers.

Feckin cheer up - hope you don't mump like this in the stadium!!haha

2-0 the famous.

Obua and Novi

And for what it's worth - we'll miss Zal any time he doesn't play seeing as he's our best centre half

Guest GhostHunter

4-0 Huns.

CL won't change his tactics as he doesn't see anything wrong with them.

Another pish poor 4 4 1 1 gutless performance coming up.

I can understand everyone thinking we`re going to be under the cosh after the drubbing on Thursday but do you really think the Huns are that good?

To me, it`s all about how our players are mentally. If they are nervous and still rattled we will toil, but if they go out positive and react the right way then i don`t see why we can`t get a result. We can`t compare Zagreb and Rangers.

I can understand everyone thinking we`re going to be under the cosh after the drubbing on Thursday but do you really think the Huns are that good?

To me, it`s all about how our players are mentally. If they are nervous and still rattled we will toil, but if they go out positive and react the right way then i don`t see why we can`t get a result. We can`t compare Zagreb and Rangers.

no rangers are not that good, do they need to be? If they score they win, simple.

a much better performance but i cant see us taking anything...

i can see a 2-1 scoreline in my head, i just hope that we get the 2!!!

2-1 to the famous

huns will get a penalty

hearts will finish with 10 men(allthough if nade starts , we will effectively start with 10)

Der Hun don't need to be good, they are an average team at best but our players and manager can't see that. If, by any slight chance we do well here, the GFA....sorry...the SFA will have given the refs their stance on what to do.

Archived