We'll play better tomorrow

Boab Mugabe

yay another Stewart bashing thread. :qqb017:

Deserves every bit of slagging off. Not the only one, but definitely deserves it.

Deserves every bit of slagging off. Not the only one, but definitely deserves it.

Why does he deserve it any more than those who played worse than him ?

Silverymoon92
Why does he deserve it any more than those who played worse than him ?

cause hes a useless ginger tit

willie wallace
If shabba plays Nade then we're ****ed

I think he will play Nade mainly because he doesn't rate anyone else and i wouldn't like to see Glen played in a lone striker role up against Weir and Boughera.Hopefully he will give them a go together and Nade will realise this could be his last chance[with the fans anyway]

I think he will play Nade mainly because he doesn't rate anyone else and i wouldn't like to see Glen played in a lone striker role up against Weir and Boughera.Hopefully he will give them a go together and Nade will realise this could be his last chance[with the fans anyway]

last chance did you watch game on thursday glen has to start or a new manager is needed

willie wallace
last chance did you watch game on thursday glen has to start or a new manager is needed

I agree,I just don't what him struggling up front on his own against two good centre halves.

Ignoring Stewart for a moment, I have been quite pleased with what I have seen of Black and would like to see him given a game alongside Palazuelos. I hope that Laszlo puts the two of them in the middle of the park.

SoMarkDevriesy
If shabba plays Nade then we're ****ed

Didnt seem to do to bad when he started last season, give him a chance to get fit he's just had an operation ffs.

Didnt seem to do to bad when he started last season, give him a chance to get fit he's just had an operation ffs.

Bull ****, he is a pathetic excuse for a striker, 19 goals and this is his 10th season as a professional defend that. Rob Jones has a better record.

SoMarkDevriesy
Bull ****, he is a pathetic excuse for a striker, 19 goals and this is his 10th season as a professional defend that. Rob Jones has a better record.

Okay his goal scoring record is terrible, but last season he held it up well and allowed bruno and driver time to get forward, and he played the majority of the our games last season and we ended uup third so :smiley2:

Okay his goal scoring record is terrible, but last season he held it up well and allowed bruno and driver time to get forward, and he played the majority of the our games last season and we ended uup third so :smiley2:

Incorrect he was involved in the majority yes but anybody who watched Hearts last season will confirm the vast improvement in play when Nade was dropped and Elliot returned.

Correct mate, I would like to see Glen playing off Obua, I know it's not perfect BUT in the present circumstances at least Obua would provide more movement up front with Suso and Novikovas running at der hun's defence, my team would be;

Kello

Eggert

Katcharski

Crazy legs (not my preffered CD)

Wallace

Suso

Ruben

Black

Novikovas

Glen

Obua

can we not just focus on the players playing tomoro rather than continuing to give stewart a hard time and saying we will play better because he isnt there. it hasnt just been stewart thats had a bad start to the season, theres not many who can get pass marks at the moment.

Archived