The Portuguese trialists

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

A few questions since I have a hunch this is the source of the tension between Vlad and Csaba.

1. Have they signed for anyone else since Csaba punted them?

2. Does Barbosa still claim that they've signed for us?

3. If Csaba had 'accepted' them, would we have signed the mythical striker?

It certainly is strange one regarding the Portuguese lads. If you have players on trial you would imagine the both of them would get a decent amount of time on the pitch, but if I remember correctly only one played and it was for about 5 mins. Obviously Csaba just wasn't comfortable with them hence them being booted. Im not sure if csaba booting them has had a negative effect on shopping for a striker; I would hope not, as that would be very petty and childish.

It certainly is strange one regarding the Portuguese lads. If you have players on trial you would imagine the both of them would get a decent amount of time on the pitch, but if I remember correctly only one played and it was for about 5 mins. Obviously Csaba just wasn't comfortable with them hence them being booted. Im not sure if csaba booting them has had a negative effect on shopping for a striker; I would hope not, as that would be very petty and childish.

souns about right for the romanov era

Archived