well done to zagreb police

eduardo.j

we met the guys that got hit near the stadium on wednesday night they were drinking with us thursday lunch time

and a policeman came past him and oh hello are you ok today no problem at hospital then of course he must have remembered him from last night

i thought that was a nice touch also they caught they guy who did it and they asked him to id him at 6pm and then they gave him a lift to the ground

so well done guys also i hear the edinburgh police were very good as well

we met the guys that got hit near the stadium on wednesday night they were drinking with us thursday lunch time

and a policeman came past him and oh hello are you ok today no problem at hospital then of course he must have remembered him from last night

i thought that was a nice touch also they caught they guy who did it and they asked him to id him at 6pm and then they gave him a lift to the ground

Have to say I was impressed with the Zagreb police - always there in the background without being confrontational and helpful if you needed anything.

Only slight downer was them closing the Bulldog early on Wednesday night because of the noise!

Their cops were excellent, especially when the guy with the Celtic top walked by. They grabbed him and threw him against the wall and searched him. The clown was outside the ground but later again.

Have to say I was impressed with the Zagreb police - always there in the background without being confrontational and helpful if you needed anything.

Only slight downer was them closing the Bulldog early on Wednesday night because of the noise!

You'd had enough by then anyway, you and the ginger heided grandad!!!

Footballfirst

Me and my mate also got a lift to the ground by the Zagreb polis. We had planned to walk to the ground and get something to eat and drink on the way, but hadn't got very far before someone ran their car into the back of a police car, as we walked by. Nobody appeared hurt so we walked on. Within seconds another police car pulled up alongside us. We thought he might have been looking for a statement from us, but he simply asked "Stadium ?". We said "Yes". He said "get in" and drove us all the way to the Hearts end of the stadium, where we went into a bar and grill. We even had drink bought for us in the restaurant by a group of Dinamo fans.

I have no complaints about either the fans or the police.

Their cops were excellent, especially when the guy with the Celtic top walked by. They grabbed him and threw him against the wall and searched him. The clown was outside the ground but later again.

In every country i've ever been in in Europe,theres always been a guy that walked by in a Celtic top,they always seem to crawl from under the woodwork.

I've heard that the Geordie police regard you as a major problem and even worse when you have a drink.

I cannot reveal my sources.

Archived