Herreford signed THREE strikers today

bighalders

two on loan from Bristol City.(according to BBC Sport)..............GOD, everyone is at it except us, is Nade really that good? (rhetorical..lol)

two on loan from Bristol City.(according to BBC Sport)..............GOD, everyone is at it except us, is Nade really that good? (rhetorical..lol)

Didn't Hibs once spend ?500k on Conference standard players. How successful was he?

Didn't Hibs once spend ?500k on Conference standard players. How successful was he?

Hibs signed Clayton Donaldson from Conference team York City but it was on a Bosman.

York thought they would get ?500,000 but didn't read the rule book for cross border transfers of out of contract 24 years olds.

Tommy Wiseau

My Sunday night 5s team at the Corn Exchange signed 2 strikers for this week. All it took was a phone call and we both said we could make it. Hearts could have signed us but never bothered their arses.

WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END?!?!

My Sunday night 5s team at the Corn Exchange signed 2 strikers for this week. All it took was a phone call and we both said we could make it. Hearts could have signed us but never bothered their arses.

WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END?!?!

That's nothing. I was playing Football Manager the other night and I signed a 36 year old Georgi Kinkladze for Annan.

SICKENING.

Tommy Wiseau

Penicuik signed at least one striker in close season. His former clubs include Inch and Loanhead.

Another one bites the dust...

Archived